FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1872892-discussion-issues-mystatus-united-com-status-tracker.html)

mtftw Oct 19, 2017 11:44 am

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Logged into https://mystatus.united.com just now and see there is an option for “Future flights”. Nice way to keep track of where your scheduled travel will land you if you don’t track it on a spreadsheet.

stellarlight Oct 19, 2017 11:48 am

Nice feature. I saw it yesterday. However it looks like the future PQM does not take into consideration the 500 minimum for elites.

rankourabu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm

You don’t have any future flights booked for the remainder of the year.

ummmmm.... yes I do. In my account.

FAIL.

FoxFlyer Oct 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Mine seems to properly calculate PQM, but is not properly computing PQD's. I have a LH/LX codeshare on 016 stock, and that does not seem to be included in the PQDs.

Should I be worried?

AugustusM Oct 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by mtftw (Post 28952207)
Logged into https://mystatus.united.com just now and see there is an option for “Future flights”. Nice way to keep track of where your scheduled travel will land you if you don’t track it on a spreadsheet.

I'm not seeing that feature.

mike2003242 Oct 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by AugustusM (Post 28952381)
I'm not seeing that feature.

Me neither. I'm already 1k but I wanted to see how close I am to 200k PQM.

IAH-OIL-TRASH Oct 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Kinda cool. Anyone on a status threshold bubble ought to do their own numbers. Looked at numbers - PQDs are spot on w/ the rounding up on segments. Projected PQMs are about a thousand short (by my calculation), but still comfortably above the 125K threshold for 2 more RPUs.

AugustusM Oct 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by mike2003242 (Post 28952438)
Me neither. I'm already 1k but I wanted to see how close I am to 200k PQM.

I have my flight tracker spread sheet so I wanted to see if it lined up with where I know I am going to finish.

Can someone post a screen capture?

Aussienarelle Oct 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Premier qualifying miles
(PQM)

90,115 year-to-date PQM

23,338 future flights PQM

OR

Premier qualifying segments
(PQS)

57.5 year-to-date PQS

15 future flights PQS

+

$14,052
Premier qualifying dollars
(PQD)

$10,889 year-to-date PQD

$3,163 future flights PQD

Terms and conditions:
Does not guarantee United MileagePlus Premier status. Future flight activity provided for reference purposes only.
Details for future flight activity are subject to change based on flight bookings, rebookings or cancellations.
United MileagePlus Presidential Plus Cardmembers can convert their flexible Premier qualifying miles (Flex PQM) into Premier qualifying miles (PQMs) that count toward Premier status. Flex PQM may only be used toward qualification for levels through Premier Platinum.
MileagePlus number must be associated with the reservation to appear in future flights display.
Flights booked in the last 24 hours may not yet appear in future flights display.
Flights flown in the past 48 hours may not yet appear in year-to-date flights display or may still appear in future flights display.
Only ticketed reservations with confirmed future travel will be calculated.
Only flights with departure date in the current calendar year will count toward Premier status and will be displayed in year-to-date flights display or future flights display.
Only PQM/PQS/PQD-eligible flights booked on United ticket stock (016 ticket stock) or on United-operated flights on non-United ticket stock will be reflected in future flights.
Basic Economy tickets are not eligible to be included in calculation of PQM/PQS/PQD.

pushmyredbutton Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AugustusM (Post 28952461)
Can someone post a screen capture?

Aussienarelle Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

With the above post (from me), it does not include my planned NZ flight but it is not 016 ticket stock and the T&Cs specifically note it does not include non-016 stock in the future travel plans.

The results do align with my own spreadsheet with the one exception of the 500 minimum (as noted by others).

AugustusM Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Yup, not on the My Status page for me. Perhaps they are rolling it out incrementally.

Aussienarelle Oct 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by rankourabu (Post 28952338)

You don’t have any future flights booked for the remainder of the year.

ummmmm.... yes I do. In my account.

FAIL.

Are the 016 tickets? if not, then the flights will not be reflected

Aussienarelle Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by AugustusM (Post 28952492)
Yup, not on the My Status page for me. Perhaps they are rolling it out incrementally.

Did you go to "View My Premier Progress"?

IAH-OIL-TRASH Oct 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle (Post 28952509)
Did you go to "View My Premier Progress"?

...and then click on the "Future Flights" tab.