Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Old Feb 26, 2018, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
As mentioned, it seems to exclude any itineraries including flights on non-UA metal, which is a bit restrictive..
Old Feb 26, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA LT Plat, 2.5mm, Hilton LTD, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Whatever
I have a June TATL flight in P that's missing completely. No upgrades requested or anything. The TATL W fare for next week is included.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:11 pm

Sounds like I'm the exception, but it seems to work for me (and seems to also include one partner flight, but that was booked with other UA flights on a UA ticket). Includes all the travel I have booked for the rest of the year.
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Mine shows no future flights booked, which technically is correct. However, also shows in the future section my PQM/S/D the same as it is in the year-to-date section. That posted number doesnt include the2 segments I was on today, of course, so the future totals should still show higher., but doesnt invorporate them. I unfortunately didnt get a chance to look at the future flight section until now, so have no idea if they were on there or not earlier.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:43 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AS 75k, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist
Looks like another thing that'll make a flight not count in this tool is if there's a schedule change you need to go accept.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 8:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Accurate for me. Great feature.
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:06 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by findark
As mentioned, it seems to exclude any itineraries including flights on non-UA metal, which is a bit restrictive..
Well I am okay with that if it is not a 016 ticket as how does UA know until I have completed the trip. I have a couple of those over summer and rely on my spreadsheet to help me track. Or findark are you saying it is non-UA metal on an 016 ticket?
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Well I am okay with that if it is not a 016 ticket as how does UA know until I have completed the trip. I have a couple of those over summer and rely on my spreadsheet to help me track. Or findark are you saying it is non-UA metal on an 016 ticket?
I suspect 016 ticket on partner metal are excluded, which is somewhat silly. There is definitely no hope that a non-016 ticket on non-UA metal would be included.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
I have an upcoming trip on an 016 ticket: one segment UA/LX, one segment UA/LH, one segment UA/UA, and three LH/LH. I don't see any of that earn on the future flights page ("you have no future flights") but it's okay I can count
Old Feb 27, 2018, 10:24 pm

Programs: UA LT Plat, 2.5mm, Hilton LTD, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Whatever
Originally Posted by zymm
Looks like another thing that'll make a flight not count in this tool is if there's a schedule change you need to go accept.
That would explain the absence of my June flight. Don't want to accept it yet in case I need to use it as a reason for changing.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
Mileage Plus - Forward Looking Activity

My wife's Mileage Plus Account Page has three tabs -- Previous Year, YTD, Future Activity. The Future tab is nice as it calculates where you'll be if you complete all your your future booked travel. She's a Silver status (with 6 upcoming flights).

Unfortunately, I don't have the 3rd tab? I'm a 1K (with 20 upcoming flights). Thoughts?

Thx!
Old Mar 13, 2018, 6:25 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly
My wife's Mileage Plus Account Page has three tabs -- Previous Year, YTD, Future Activity. The Future tab is nice as it calculates where you'll be if you complete all your your future booked travel. She's a Silver status (with 6 upcoming flights).

Unfortunately, I don't have the 3rd tab? I'm a 1K (with 20 upcoming flights). Thoughts?

Thx!
You have been the naughty one this year? ;-)
DELee likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:34 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly

Thx!
Did you already fly 100,000 miles this year? Last year the tracker was not showing the future activity for people who had reached that milestone..
Old Mar 14, 2018, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by StuckinITH
Did you already fly 100,000 miles this year? Last year the tracker was not showing the future activity for people who had reached that milestone..
Still showed for me last year after flying past 100,000 miles but before I requalified for 1k with $12k PQD.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 6:00 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by VWang1111

Still showed for me last year after flying past 100,000 miles but before I requalified for 1k with $12k PQD.
You are totally right! Being jet-lagged in Beijing made me miss that my question to spartacusmcfly should have been: Have you already requalified for 1K for 2019?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.