FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1872892-discussion-issues-mystatus-united-com-status-tracker.html)

eeflyer Dec 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Is this still showing up for folks? I had it a few weeks ago, but it has since disappeared. Nowhere near 1K, so it's not because I "topped out."

mtftw Dec 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by eeflyer (Post 29189852)
Is this still showing up for folks? I had it a few weeks ago, but it has since disappeared. Nowhere near 1K, so it's not because I "topped out."

Was working for me this morning.

eeflyer Dec 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by mtftw (Post 29191018)

Was working for me this morning.

Strange, I just tried again and it still isn't there for me. Well, it wasn't accurate on my end to begin with, so back to the spreadsheet ;)

malgudi Dec 18, 2017 10:35 pm

I can't see future flights (not 1K yet, will be next week)

How hard would it be for UA to use SSO rather than have to reenter my credentials to track Premier Progress (even though I'm already logged into ua.com).

Weird.:confused:

SFHokie Dec 19, 2017 1:57 am

Originally Posted by malgudi (Post 29191126)
I can't see future flights (not 1K yet, will be next week)

How hard would it be for UA to use SSO rather than have to reenter my credentials to track Premier Progress (even though I'm already logged into ua.com).

Weird.:confused:

That would be a change that we would like ;-)

My complain with Premier Progress -- and it's likely been stated on here already, so sorry for the repost -- is it does not break your trips down by segments. Example, I'm $30 short of hitting 1K this year yet I have one more flight booked that will put me over the top (*phew*). That flight starts in 2017 and the return trip is in 2018; Premier Progress does not even show it in my list of upcoming flights!

jmcintosh Jan 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Anyone seeing future flights? Mine disappeared sometime last fall. I now see my progress year to date for 2018 but no future tab.

Repooc17 Jan 12, 2018 7:12 pm

It will probably appear later this year. Just like last year.

Aussienarelle Feb 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Premier Status Tracker for Future Flights in 2018

I remember that towards the end of last year UA had future UA flights in a tracking system, I thought this was a great feature.

I know it had some shortcomings as it did not have non-016 tickets included (understandably) and seemed to have issues (for some of us) with the 500 mile minimums. Since my future flights already contain the information of PQMs and PQDs I would love to see UA add this to the status tracker as we are back to the prior system of just showing you where you are after flights flown. I currently track my current PQMs and PQDs (based on My Profile and agrees to my calculations) and my future flights on a spreadsheet so I know where I will end up at the end of the year.

Hope UA considers implementing the tracker for future flights as a permanent feature.

mahasamatman Feb 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle (Post 29405866)
I currently track my current PQMs and PQDs (based on My Profile and agrees to my calculations) and my future flights on a spreadsheet so I know where I will end up at the end of the year.

And that will always be the best option, even if United adds something to the website.

If United adds this feature, prepare for hundred of posts about the information being inaccurate. Never depend on anything related to United IT for anything important.

glbltvlr Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by jmcintosh (Post 29286182)
Anyone seeing future flights? Mine disappeared sometime last fall. I now see my progress year to date for 2018 but no future tab.

Same here. I had in in December just before I crossed the 1K threshold, but it's gone now and I have three upcoming trips booked already.

mrt88 Feb 25, 2018 8:23 am

The feature seems to be back, but when I look at the projections it seems to be missing any booking where I've waitlisted an instrument (which are actually a lot, especially RPUs I just throw them on everything). Also, bookings with partner flights aren't feeding through at all either. Anyone having the same problem?

Last year I achieve 1k pretty early due to a bunch of int'l travel in H1 so I didn't get to see this feature, but this year I don't expect to it it until much later in the year.

fumje Feb 25, 2018 9:03 am

Interesting, it is back. However mine is so wrong I can't figure out why it's wrong. Might be waitlisted upgrades, but that doesn't seem to be all.

I'll keep relying on my spreadsheet. :p

StuckinITH Feb 25, 2018 9:18 am

Originally Posted by mrt88 (Post 29456489)
The feature seems to be back, but when I look at the projections it seems to be missing any booking where I've waitlisted an instrument (which are actually a lot, especially RPUs I just throw them on everything). Anyone having the same problem?

Yes, mine is also missing the one trip where I have RPUs waitlisted. But the rest of the 57000 PQMs already booked is accounted correctly.

BeanTownBoy Feb 25, 2018 9:20 am

Originally Posted by fumje (Post 29456612)
Interesting, it is back. However mine is so wrong I can't figure out why it's wrong.

Same in my case. When I switch to view activity through the end of Q1, it is accurate only with respect to the trip I am starting today, but does not include travel after that. For year end, a small fraction in included. Like you, I can't figure out what is included, what is missed, or any reasoning why.

jsloan Feb 25, 2018 10:42 am

Originally Posted by BeanTownBoy (Post 29456651)
Same in my case. When I switch to view activity through the end of Q1, it is accurate only with respect to the trip I am starting today, but does not include travel after that. For year end, a small fraction in included. Like you, I can't figure out what is included, what is missed, or any reasoning why.

I have one trip booked, with GPUs applied -- cleared at booking on the overwater segments, waitlisted for the domestic segments, and a couple of partner segments thrown in for good measure. The site is happy to inform me "You don’t have any future flights booked for the remainder of the year," complete with a red exclamation mark as if something must be terribly wrong in my life to have let my future United bookings get in such a state. :)