Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker) - now with new 2020 limits

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker) - now with new 2020 limits

Old May 18, 18, 9:37 am
mr8

Programs: UA1K | *A Gold
Originally Posted by laxmillenial View Post
Me 3 (in regards to it returning after a long hiatus).

The PQMs that you are missing, are they partner flights? Mine seems accurate but all my flights are UA mainline
Mix. Majority are UA metal. Half are all domestic PNRs others contain international flights. One or two UA express flights. All are 016.
Old May 18, 18, 9:47 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G, AA Plat
Originally Posted by mr8 View Post
Mix. Majority are UA metal. Half are all domestic PNRs others contain international flights. One or two UA express flights. All are 016.
If I had to guess it'd be those partner flights. I have a mix of W,V,P fares on intl/domestic one ways and roundtrips. Seems like the bug in determining PQD/M carried over to the tool;
Old May 18, 18, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by laxmillenial View Post
If I had to guess it'd be those partner flights. I have a mix of W,V,P fares on intl/domestic one ways and roundtrips. Seems like the bug in determining PQD/M carried over to the tool;
Upon further review, it looks like mine includes UA-only itineraries and 016 non-UA itineraries, but not itineraries with a mix of UA and non-UA flights. :shrug:

Last edited by jsloan; May 18, 18 at 11:01 am
Old May 18, 18, 11:18 am

Programs: AA PPro, TP Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy/Hilton Gold, Global Entry
I have a NH-plated intl itinerary coming up, with a mix of UA/NH and fare classes A, P, Y; everything seems to be in order on both the receipt and the mystatus.united tracker.

So it's just 016-plated tickets with mixed carrierrs that's having the issues, maybe? Curious to find out if that's the case.
Old May 18, 18, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by joelliot View Post
...seems to back for me after a long absence.
Also back for me today and the projection exactly matches my spreadsheet, but at this point my remaining travel is all on 016 stock and I don't have any under 500 mile trips.
Old May 18, 18, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
I have a 220 ticket on LH/LX coming up and it is NOT reflected in my future flights.
Old May 18, 18, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, WN A-List Pref & CP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott (LT) Plat, Hertz PC
I have an 016 ticket with an AC codeshare that isnít showing up otherwise everything all on UA is reflected in my future flights.
Old May 18, 18, 3:48 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
It is back and working for all my 016 tickets, including requesting upgrades. Only thing not working is where I did the buy-up that qualifies for PQM and receipt reflects if it but not the tracker, and the PQMs for that flight which is not on the receipt (nor the tracker). United confirmed to call in for the PQMs after the flight - they confirmed even though the receipt does not reflect the PQMs they do qualify. United had not even issued me the receipt reflecting the additional amounts. But does show the PQMs for the flights where a GPU has been requested/applied.

But the tracker is back, and bar the subsequent buy-ups, seems to be tracking okay (for me.)
Old May 18, 18, 4:08 pm

Programs: UA 1k
Mostly working for me too now!
Old May 18, 18, 6:25 pm

Mine seems to be missing all reservations that have had a schedule change since original booking...missing three reservations and off by about 6k miles and $800 PQD.
Old May 18, 18, 7:16 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by Cissigys View Post
Mine seems to be missing all reservations that have had a schedule change since original booking...missing three reservations and off by about 6k miles and $800 PQD.
Have you accepted the schedule changes? A couple of my reservations had schedule changes but are included in the Tracker.

(Although I did need to call in as I could not accept the changes online. )
Old May 18, 18, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, SQ*PPS, AA*EXP, Hyatt*Globalist
The feature has never showed up for me. I guess it is because I became lifetime 1K prior to the feature was introduced.

BTW, I logged in this morning, and I was surprised by the message below:

UAinAUS and Dublin_rfk like this.
Old May 18, 18, 8:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AC 50k, WJ Gold, Alaska Gold, DL Silver
I still donít see the future flight part of the website. Could be because I passed the 1K threshold a number of weeks ago now. Lots of stuff booked in the coming weeks tho.
Old May 19, 18, 6:01 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott 'clink clink' Titanium
Originally Posted by jmcintosh View Post
I still donít see the future flight part of the website. Could be because I passed the 1K threshold a number of weeks ago now. Lots of stuff booked in the coming weeks tho.
Iím not at the 1K threshold even with my currently booked itineraries. All on 016 booked through UA. All I see is a blank box.
On the positive side did receive an anniversary note.
Old May 19, 18, 7:34 am

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jmcintosh View Post

Once you reach 1K it disappears, even when it was definitely working

Search this Thread
Search Engine: