Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums >
Reload this Page >

Miles&Points

Airlines and Mileage Programs

United Airlines | MileagePlus

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Old Jan 19, 22, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by dinoscool3 View Post
I got one as well.
I guess I'm really, really blessed - I keep getting two emails at a time from United and MileagePlus. And received two of them for "Welcome to Premier 1K status"

Originally Posted by Merolis View Post
Dont know if its also hub targeted as the 2022 video for me has "United is California's Global Airline" with stock images of LAX and Socal.
Same here. Had the same tailoring for California. Here's the text of the narration:

Narrator:
Hi, I’m Marissa. Congratulations on achieving status for 2022. We look forward to seeing more of you in the coming
year. As you take back to the skies, look around. We’ve been working hard to create an even better experience for you.
That includes removing change fees and providing more choices. And as California’s global airline, we’re focusing on
you by adding new aircraft with Bluetooth technology and enough overhead bin space to accommodate one bag for every
passenger. We’re excited for you to take advantage of the benefits that come with your new status. Congratulations again
and thanks for continuing to fly with us. Let’s take a look at your achievement and see where your new benefits can take you.
As you flew with us to achieve your status, you earned Premier Qualifying Points and
Premier Qualifying Flights, all while adding to the lifetime miles you've flown with us.

Description:
On-screen text shows: Your Premier 1K
benefits
Complimentary Premier Upgrades
as early as 96 hours
before departure
Premier Access
including
pre-boarding
Discount
on a CLEAR
membership
*CLEAR membership valued at $179. For program terms, visit united.com/clear
1 free alcoholic beverage and 1 free Choice Menu food item

Narrator:
Premier 1K status comes with superior service throughout your journey
Enjoy having the chance to upgrade your seat as early as 96 hours before departure
And be one of our first customers to board.
And, once you take off, we’ll treat you to a couple refreshments.
And you’re also eligible for PlusPoints - a benefit which gives you the flexibility to upgrade however you choose.
As a Premier 1K member, you'll receive 280 PlusPoints, and have unlimited opportunities to earn more.
Upgrade however you choose-- Domestic or international flights, United Premium Plus,
United Polaris business class-- you name it.
And our Skip Waitlist option will allow you to skip the waitlist and confirm your upgrade at time of request.
You can earn Premier Qualifying Points that count towards Premier status -
even Premier 1K - when you use your United ClubSM Infinite Card, all while earning miles on everyday purchases.
The United app is a powerful toolkit that will help you travel with confidence. It makes your travel with us easy and seamless.
You can upload and manage trip documents, like visas and test results.
You can change your seat or even rebook your flight.
You can follow your checked bag.
The app is necessary to pay for meals and drinks onboard.
And you can view your digital membership card.
Congratulations again on your Premier 1K status! We can't wait to see you on board.
To book your next trip,
see your Premier 1K benefits,
learn more about PlusPoints,
or learn more about the United app,
just click the buttons on your screen.
David
Old Jan 19, 22, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Since it looks like UA and MileagePlus have decided to use a common set of images per elite class this year, be it for mystatus.united.com, videos, backdrops, etc., here are the ones that I've found for 2022:

General Member:

Silver:

Gold:

Platinum:

1K:

GS:

David

p.s. if interested, folks can identify where these locations are and post to the The UA Frequent Flyer Quiz Thread: Where Is This? thread
nexus7556 likes this.

Last edited by DELee; Jan 19, 22 at 4:56 pm
Old Jan 19, 22, 5:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DELee View Post
I guess I'm really, really blessed - I keep getting two emails at a time from United and MileagePlus. And received two of them for "Welcome to Premier 1K status"
You must be getting one of mine because I never get anything from them :P
Old Jan 19, 22, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chavala View Post
You must be getting one of mine because I never get anything from them :P
Sorry about that. That being said, I can dig up some older threads where I was complaining on FT since I was, just like you, not getting _any_ e-mail. So I'm willing to accept 2 instead of none at this point.

David
chavala likes this.
Old Jan 20, 22, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by DELee View Post
Here's the text of the narration:
Interesting, I get "Oren", not Melissa, and he says:
Hi, I’m Oren. Congratulations on achieving status for 2022. Our international members are so important to us, and we’re excited to see you again...
Old Jan 20, 22, 11:47 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by under2100 View Post
A nod to Kill Bill?
Old Jan 20, 22, 1:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 0.6 MM
Originally Posted by under2100 View Post
Was it Darren? I got a lovely African-American gent named Darren, who mentioned the new Polaris lounge in my home airport, Dulles. They also said I made 1K on the FTTF promo.

Not bad, all in all. I would have totally missed the email had it not been for the FT Brain Trust, so thank you for that.

Here's to flying a LOT more this year....
Old Jan 20, 22, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by big V View Post
Was it Darren? I got a lovely African-American gent named Darren, who mentioned the new Polaris lounge in my home airport, Dulles. They also said I made 1K on the FTTF promo.

Not bad, all in all. I would have totally missed the email had it not been for the FT Brain Trust, so thank you for that.

Here's to flying a LOT more this year....
That's nice to hear that your FttF efforts were recognized.

No, the text subtitles that I downloaded from the video definitely says 'Oren'. I can't quite make out if his badge actually says that, though. Maybe they're all actors and he's really called Fred.

Oren
Old Feb 15, 22, 6:28 pm

"You don't have any future flights booked for the remainder of the year" is what it says, but over in the My Trips section, I see five (5) trips, all with the MileagePlus number associated, which add up to approximately $3500 in PQD. Is there any way I can "force" a refresh or synch, so that the tracker picks up the future flight activity?

Old Feb 15, 22, 6:38 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, DL Platinum, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium + LT Silver, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by IAATM View Post
"You don't have any future flights booked for the remainder of the year" is what it says, but over in the My Trips section, I see five (5) trips, all with the MileagePlus number associated, which add up to approximately $3500 in PQD. Is there any way I can "force" a refresh or synch, so that the tracker picks up the future flight activity?
Feel free to send a note to United, and maybe it would get passed onto its IT team.

That page is often inaccurate anyway, even when operational.
Old Feb 15, 22, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

purge cookies?

David
Old Feb 15, 22, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
Congrats! You've come across the most inconsistent and unreliable asset in UA's vast library of customer facing pages. I often wonder, whether the intern on this project was, a plant by another airline to torture UA flyers, grossly incompetent, or simply partied too hard during their internship?

Regardless, this feature hasn't reliably worked in the nearly half decade it's been available.

Last edited by spartacusmcfly; Feb 15, 22 at 9:02 pm
Old Feb 16, 22, 10:56 am

I guess others have had problems with this page in the past, but for me, it always worked reliably until the last week when I started getting the same notice, that I had no future flights (when My Trips shows several).
IAATM likes this.
Old Feb 16, 22, 12:06 pm

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by ZinCO View Post
I guess others have had problems with this page in the past, but for me, it always worked reliably until the last week when I started getting the same notice, that I had no future flights (when My Trips shows several).
You're fortunate. The majority of us don't even get the Future Flights tab...
Attached Images  
Old Feb 16, 22, 2:05 pm
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 1.85MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly View Post
... The majority ....
Best not extrapolate, because like the previous poster, it's working fine for me. Note looking at posts generally only shows those having issues, the silent majority may be those that have no problems / no reason to post.

Search this Thread