Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2022, 5:10 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Repooc17
On the app only, right? The UA site has been reset.
The MyStatus site is also showing 2021 still
ventelatte likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, JetBlue Mosaic
The app and mystatus.united.com usually do not update until several weeks into the new year.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 9:33 pm

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
I noticed that the status tracker doesn't have a 'future' trip view that it had last year for upcoming travel? Maybe it will have it after my first trip?
Old Jan 6, 2022, 10:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by PushingTin
I noticed that the status tracker doesn't have a 'future' trip view that it had last year for upcoming travel? Maybe it will have it after my first trip?
Do you have future flights already booked? Here's the path if you do: https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--futureFlights

David
Old Jan 7, 2022, 1:36 am

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DELee
Do you have future flights already booked? Here's the path if you do: https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--futureFlights

David
Yep, two right now. I get a 2021 review, no mention of 2022. There is a list of the criteria for 2023 status, but I don't see any tracker. Not a big deal right now. I just want to make sure that my buy ups get added to totals. I should make 1K this year, but judging by the number of 1Ks getting on early, it won't be a differentiator.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by United747
The MyStatus site is also showing 2021 still
My status page doesn't say when my status expires.

UA app shows 1/2023 membership
Old Jan 7, 2022, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by DELee

David
I don’t get the future flight tab either, when I use the link, even though I have flights booked (including today!), just the recap of 2021 and 2023 qual requirements.

Curious though on the same page I see my 2021 activity reflects 2750 more PQPs than I actually earned. This total changed since I last looked at the page sometime this week.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by PushingTin
Yep, two right now. I get a 2021 review, no mention of 2022. There is a list of the criteria for 2023 status, but I don't see any tracker. Not a big deal right now. I just want to make sure that my buy ups get added to totals. I should make 1K this year, but judging by the number of 1Ks getting on early, it won't be a differentiator.
Originally Posted by cranky1K
I don’t get the future flight tab either, when I use the link, even though I have flights booked (including today!), just the recap of 2021 and 2023 qual requirements.

Curious though on the same page I see my 2021 activity reflects 2750 more PQPs than I actually earned. This total changed since I last looked at the page sometime this week.
Typical for first few days of the year, IIRC.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 3:00 pm

Programs: MileagePlus
Interesting language on premier tracker, More status updates?

Saw this a few minutes ago:

Status update in progress

It's not you, it's us. We're reviewing Premier status for all of our members for 2022 and we're not quite ready to share where everyone stands. We'll be back up and running by early afternoon on January 13.

If you need immediate assistance, feel free to contact us.
Aussienarelle likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Yea I saw the same thing when I logged in. I guess we have to stay tuned!
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold
They are doing something - I missed Gold by 1 segment (made PQP), was told by email they were evaluating status - checked just now and I am Gold on my account profile, although I get the same webpage on the status tracker that you note.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by RockyMtFlyer
They are doing something - I missed Gold by 1 segment (made PQP), was told by email they were evaluating status - checked just now and I am Gold on my account profile, although I get the same webpage on the status tracker that you note.
Status won’t change until Feb 1st, so you should still be Gold at this point in time.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RockyMtFlyer
…checked just now and I am Gold on my account profile...
I’m sure it is. Your 2021 status runs through 1/31/22.

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; Jan 13, 2022 at 4:46 pm
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:39 pm
Suspended

Did I miss the memo? I though UA did a status extension for everyone like they did last year.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:41 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by LondonElite
Did I miss the memo? I though UA did a status extension for everyone like they did last year.
For many but not all earlier, United MileagePlus status extension into 2023

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.