Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2021, 3:59 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
The app now shows my 1K status valid through 1/2023. And my status tracker shows me at 28 PQFs (so short of the 36 needed with 13,500 PQPs), and 13,944 PQPs (so short of the 15,000 needed alone), so unless they know something I don't know, I've not yet properly qualified for renewal/extension:
Did you possibly qualify due to Fly to the Finish? How many PQP/PQFs since 6 Aug?
No signup was required, it will happen automatically. Have you been getting the BreakOutBonus?
Old Nov 2, 2021, 10:46 am

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Did you possibly qualify due to Fly to the Finish? How many PQP/PQFs since 6 Aug?
No signup was required, it will happen automatically. Have you been getting the BreakOutBonus?
That's certainly possible (Fly to the Finish, as Breakout Bonus shouldn't apply), and I wondered about that as well, but it seems like it shouldn't have pushed me over the top until those PQPs were credited, no? Or maybe it's an insta-renewal?

I did get the "1K Corporate Starter Deposit" of 400 PQPs on 8/6. I've earned 3,166 PQPs and 15 PQFs since then. My last flight pushed me over 3,000 PQPs so the timing seems right for it to have been Fly to the Finish...
Old Nov 13, 2021, 8:35 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, United Gold, Virgin Silver
Promotions seem to messing with status tracker

After my last flight, the app and status tracker both claimed I had met premier qualifications for Gold, despite being clearly short on PQP.

I took a screenshot. At the time, status tracker showed future flights as well.

Now status tracker doesn’t show any future flights as reported by others. I’ve tried on three different browsers.

The only bonus I’ve reaped is welcome back in July for my first trip. I appear to be eligible for the others, but no miles have posted.

It looks like I will requalify anyway next week, but my guess is that the future flights widget isn’t working, at least for some members, likely due to promotions overriding.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by captain_starwood
After my last flight, the app and status tracker both claimed I had met premier qualifications for Gold, despite being clearly short on PQP.

I took a screenshot. At the time, status tracker showed future flights as well.

Now status tracker doesn’t show any future flights as reported by others. I’ve tried on three different browsers.

The only bonus I’ve reaped is welcome back in July for my first trip. I appear to be eligible for the others, but no miles have posted.

It looks like I will requalify anyway next week, but my guess is that the future flights widget isn’t working, at least for some members, likely due to promotions overriding.
The mystatus site was down for maintenance on Tuesday or Wednesday, iirc, and this new issue seems to have begun to appear since then. I have been unable to view future flights on Firefox or Safari, so I resorted to manually adding together my upcoming flight. I was curious if it was down in preparation for different requirements, but haven’t seen anything to say either way.
captain_starwood likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 9:56 am

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
The mystatus site was down for maintenance on Tuesday or Wednesday, iirc, and this new issue seems to have begun to appear since then. I have been unable to view future flights on Firefox or Safari, so I resorted to manually adding together my upcoming flight. I was curious if it was down in preparation for different requirements, but haven’t seen anything to say either way.
Same for me. It is annoying. I used to maintain a spreadsheet but stopped last year (low year for flying) and used the tracker this year. Lesson learned, back to maintaining my own spreadsheet.

I understand that they are getting ready to update for the FTTF and getting ready for next year but why mess with the current customer interface?

It does indicate to me the numbers are changing for next year, but seriously United let's keep the current version until the end of this year visible to customers.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
The Future Flights option is missing from the MyStatus page when I checked a few minutes ago. Anybody else notice the same? I just booked two more itins which will help me requalify, though I did like the assurance of seeing the UA side show I was over the hump.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 1:03 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: United Platinum, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Yes it has been like this since Friday for me...can't find it anywhere and I don't have a direct link.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 1:22 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: United Platinum, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
I'm gold and can't see it, seems to affect everyone.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 2:29 pm

Is there a way to track "Fly to the Finish" progress?

https://promo.united.com/offers/flytothefinish
captain_starwood likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Same for me. It is annoying. I used to maintain a spreadsheet but stopped last year (low year for flying) and used the tracker this year. Lesson learned, back to maintaining my own spreadsheet.

I understand that they are getting ready to update for the FTTF and getting ready for next year but why mess with the current customer interface?

It does indicate to me the numbers are changing for next year, but seriously United let's keep the current version until the end of this year visible to customers.
I was looking for a way to track FTTF progress ...
Old Nov 15, 2021, 2:57 pm

Programs: United 1K/*G, HHonors Platinum
I go to View My Account -> View Activity Details and add the PQPs (ignoring the day of departure upgrade spending) since FttF began for me. This information is consistent with the ticket receipts and with an upcoming LAX-HNL trip in 2 days, I will have 3,027 PQP on Nov 21 including the 400 PQP corporate starter.
malgudi likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by malgudi
Is there a way to track "Fly to the Finish" progress?

https://promo.united.com/offers/flytothefinish
manually in your account. Take anything 8/6 onwards that is UA metal plus any corporate starter. UA does not provide a tracker and what they email around form time to time is completely wrong.
malgudi likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
FYI/FWIW, MileagePlus Premier Status Tracker | United Airlines (https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--futureFlights) is back on my account when accessing via a web browser.

David
Old Nov 15, 2021, 8:36 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by DELee
FYI/FWIW, MileagePlus Premier Status Tracker | United Airlines (https://mystatus.united.com/#tab--futureFlights) is back on my account when accessing via a web browser.

David
Thank you David.

I just went and checked but wow. It is wrong. It states I have reached 1K on my Future Flights when I have not.

Something very wrong with the Future Flight.

It is counting my December travel but completely missing the Bonus Breakout as I do not qualify for the FTTF - not enough spend.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Thank you David.

I just went and checked but wow. It is wrong. It states I have reached 1K on my Future Flights when I have not.

Something very wrong with the Future Flight.

It is counting my December travel but completely missing the Bonus Breakout as I do not qualify for the FTTF - not enough spend.
Hey, UA may be giving you 1K credit/status in advance just for having spent and flown. We've already seen indications of others in this forum who's status was extended to 2023 even when they hadn't finished their FTTF.

One telling sign is if you've received the 280 PPs. If you have, UA's saying you're golden (or, really, 1K again).

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.