Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This feature comes and goes as they update things on the website. For me it has been gone for a month or so already. Probably it will come back some time later this year.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I find it easier to track those manually. Partner flights don't show up on future trackers.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 1:39 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Mulatto
Has this been discussed and I missed it? Has United permanently eliminated the Future Flights premier status tracker feature showing your future accrued PQP and PQF (for 2020) based on your booked flights? ...
In past years it has been common for much of January the mystatus site is not fully functiontionally. At this point I would not read anything into this common situation.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 2:13 pm
fomerly known as LandingGear (not Landing Gear)

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
I tried the same method you described and it appears the "Track Your..." link only describes the benefits you earn for your status and the welcome letter from Oscar. Using the link from WineCountryUA, which is what I always use for seeing upcoming earnings, works without issue.
Must be just me. I stopped using the direct mystatus link because, upon login, it tries to download a file. As in the screenshot below.

Old Jan 5, 2020, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
The "Track your Premier status" is a redirect to https://mystatus.united.com/
and also works for me (today)
Old Jan 5, 2020, 9:08 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
The "Track your Premier status" is a redirect to https://mystatus.united.com/
and also works for me (today)
Works for me also.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 12:13 pm

In past years it has been common for much of January the mystatus site is not fully functiontionally. At this point I would not read anything into this common situation.
Originally Posted by kevflyer
I find it easier to track those manually. Partner flights don't show up on future trackers.
Originally Posted by fumje
This feature comes and goes as they update things on the website. For me it has been gone for a month or so already. Probably it will come back some time later this year.
Thanks
Old Jan 7, 2020, 10:17 pm

Programs: UA, SWA, WJA, National, Marriott
I used to have a nice future flight/mileage/status tracker in my accounts "premier progress" page. Upon hitting 1k last year, it disappeared, but it's still missing now that we are in 2020. Is this feature not yet implemented with 2020's PQP change?
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by mcflytfc
I used to have a nice future flight/mileage/status tracker in my accounts "premier progress" page. Upon hitting 1k last year, it disappeared, but it's still missing now that we are in 2020. Is this feature not yet implemented with 2020's PQP change?
A number of folks have asked why the tracker is missing, this is my thoughts in response to an earlier poster
Old Jan 12, 2020, 10:18 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

I have a question related to mystatus.united.com -- I see these two statements and I'm not sure what to make of it.
This status is effective February 1, 2020.
Your current Premier 1K status and benefits are valid through January 31, 2020.

What is "This status"?
Old Jan 12, 2020, 12:10 pm

Did you requalify for 1K for 2020?

If you are dropping a status level, that will take effect of 1 Feb
Old Jan 12, 2020, 7:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Nevermind...

Last edited by izzik; Jan 13, 2020 at 5:48 am
Old Jan 16, 2020, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Flying Blue Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriot Plat (TWA / NWA - million miler)
new earning program ... tracking my progress

The old feature of looking at the tracking progress with future flights is gone. Given the program changes, that feature would be more useful now as the new earning rules seem a little unclear. I book a couple of tickets recently and "tax" portion of the ticket was nearly 30% on a D class ticket. Seems like a good way to not count your points / dollars as a scam rather than truely collected taxes on the route? seems strange.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM
Originally Posted by Z Man
I book a couple of tickets recently and "tax" portion of the ticket was nearly 30% on a D class ticket. Seems like a good way to not count your points / dollars as a scam rather than truely collected taxes on the route? seems strange.
United is artificially inflating the tax portion of the fare to avoid crediting PQD?

Seems a little farfetched.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 8:28 pm

The old feature of looking at the tracking progress with future flights is gone. Given the program changes, that feature would be more useful now as the new earning rules seem a little unclear. ...
No usually for that site not to be fully working for much of January and it may take longer this time

I book a couple of tickets recently and "tax" portion of the ticket was nearly 30% on a D class ticket. Seems like a good way to not count your points / dollars as a scam rather than truely collected taxes on the route? seems strange.
Suspect you are mis-reading the "tax" total, have never seen a business fare, let alone a D fare, have that high of taxes. What does the PQP earnings on the receipt state?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.