Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2019, 1:14 pm

PQD disappeared for me the second i crossed $40k.

I’m a 3-4 year GS. I asked GS support about it and they just said re download the app. No avail.

It seems like this cut off happened in September for people who get 1K. But they didn’t implement the feature until September .... i requal’d for 1K awhile back.

I was hoping it meant I am auto requal for GS but that’s probably not the case. I usually spend $45-50k and requal.

J
Old Sep 27, 2019, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by aCavalierInCoach
For some reason the PQD tracker isn't showing (just PQM/segments), and on my activity log PQDs are not shown either.

App is up to date, and all the info shows on the full version of the website.
Originally Posted by aCavalierInCoach
why was a question about the app moved to this thread?
When you say 'pqd tracker not showing', are you referring to the status tracker with circular dials (showing how close to or over 100k PQM / 120 PQS / 15k PQD you are)? Or are you referring to the activity list that shows the route, award miles (base / bonus), PQM, PQS, and (formerly PQD)?

I think you mean the latter, and I notice that I am also missing PQD for all activity entries in the app. However, I would guess your question got confused with the former.

Anyway, while I doubt it is intentional that PQD is missing from the app activity list, it is still possible to calculate by dividing the 'base miles' line by 5.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 7:45 pm

actually just dividing by 5 doesn’t work (or 7 if you’re silver or 8 if you’re gold or 9 if you’re platinum or 11 if you’re 1k)

if you fly on a partner airline sometimes you get fractional or zero PQD

i flew EWR to SIN in March and got 19k PQM and 0 PQD

and with partner airlines you have to keep exact track of the booking class (B, Y, etc.) because the fractional multiplier varies. and it’s not unusual for United to make a bad calculation (or one inconsistent with their table)

if you have no status and only fly united metal then divide by 5 would work

its annoying to have to guess for those with more complex itineraries and large numbers of flights

i hope they bring it back

J
silverforumsurf likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2019, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It splits the award miles total into base miles and bonus miles, so divide the base miles by five to get the correct PQD.

If you are getting PQD on a partner airline, the base miles are awarded as 5 × base miles.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:09 am

Programs: United 1k, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Is there a reason why the Premier Status tracker appears to have been down for the last couple of days?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 3:18 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Lavezzi
Is there a reason why the Premier Status tracker appears to have been down for the last couple of days?
Have not had any recent issues included 5 minutes ago.

If continuing to have issues, clear all UA cookies.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:23 pm

Programs: United Gold
Future flights still not available to choose..
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:30 pm

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by hscottm
Future flights still not available to choose..
My wife also just lost the ability to see future flights. She recently hit 1K, so I wasn't sure if that was the cause or if it's a UA IT issue.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Have not had any recent issues included 5 minutes ago.

If continuing to have issues, clear all UA cookies.
I've tried to sign in with multiple devices, and each time it sends me to a maintenance window. It appears this must just be an issue with my account then...
Old Nov 20, 2019, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I've tried to sign in with multiple devices, and each time it sends me to a maintenance window. It appears this must just be an issue with my account then...
works for me as well
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:00 pm
sb3

Programs: UA-1K
I had problems also, but only with Chrome. When I moved to Firefox, I was able to access.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by cfischer
works for me as well
I got in yesterday, as did wife. But future flights tab was blank for both of us.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by sb3
I had problems also, but only with Chrome. When I moved to Firefox, I was able to access.
Doesn't matter what browser I choose (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mobile) I still hit maintenance. I will raise a ticket with support.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:38 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Okay folks - please reassure me that I shouldn't rely on the future flights tracker.

I'm just missing $15k PQD and have 3 flights booked the remainder of the year - I've added up the reported PQD for each of those flights in reservations and it puts me to $15,0xx. But the status tracker shows me with only $14,992 including future flights.

Two of the three flights are single UA segments. The third is a RT flight returning in the new year. Even so, it was correctly showing the PQD in future flights tracker for that flight before I booked the two others.

Needless to say I don't want to end up $8 short of 1K because of some bungle on my end (I'll just buy up to the next fare code for $20 if necessary).

Last edited by drewguy; Dec 24, 2019 at 10:28 am
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by drewguy
Okay folks - please reassure me that I shouldn't rely on the future flights tracker.

I'm just missing $15k PQD and have 3 flights booked the remainder of the year - I've added up the reported PQD for each of those flights in reservations and it puts me to $15,038. But the status tracker shows me with only $14,992 including future flights.

Two of the three flights are single UA segments. The third is a RT flight returning in the new year. Even so, it was correctly showing the PQD in future flights tracker for that flight before I booked the two others.

Needless to say I don't want to end up $8 short of 1K because of some bungle on my end (I'll just buy up to the next fare code for $20 if necessary).
Well, if you really want to confirm your current earnings, contact MPSC and then do your own calcs (or ask them to confirm your projected earnings).

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.