Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "1K/Premier Call Line/eMail Experiences" Thread

Old Oct 3, 2017, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "1K/Premier Call Line/eMail Experiences" Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 4:52 pm

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
I'm wondering how you know that the call was routed to India. There are plenty of folks with Indian accents in the U.S.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Plat, Hyatt Glob
No auto-reply from 1KVoice?

I sent an email to [email protected] a couple of days ago and didn't get an auto-reply, nor any reply for that matter. Usually I get an auto-reply with a case number immediately and a personalized reply within a few hours. So I re-sent it a few hours ago and again, no auto-reply.

Has something changed? Any other way to contact UA regarding some issues with my flights? As luck would have it, I didn't get a survey email on this one.

TIA
Old Oct 24, 2016, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Odd. I sent a note on Saturday and got both an auto-reply and a followup in the usual time.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 6:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G, AA Plat
Odd as well. I sent in an email 10/22 ~ 9PM and got an auto-reply as well.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 7:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Ti, LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by findark
Odd.
Originally Posted by laxmillenial
Odd as well.
It's pretty random. My experience is that out of five 1kvoice e-mails, one, maybe two, will not spark an auto-reply.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I sent an email to [email protected] a couple of days ago and didn't get an auto-reply, nor any reply for that matter. Usually I get an auto-reply with a case number immediately and a personalized reply within a few hours. So I re-sent it a few hours ago and again, no auto-reply.

Has something changed? Any other way to contact UA regarding some issues with my flights? As luck would have it, I didn't get a survey email on this one.

TIA
Don't feel bad, I have sent 3 emails in the last week and have gotten no replies of any kind. I was thinking that maybe there is something wrong with their mail server.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Plat, Hyatt Glob
Good to know I'm not the only one. I've tried two more times and still no response.

Last edited by margarita girl; Oct 25, 2016 at 10:46 am
Old Oct 28, 2016, 9:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Still no responses.

I am now at 9 days from my first email (I've sent 3) over a serious issue with UA, and still have no responses!

Something must be different.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Kacee
It's pretty random. My experience is that out of five 1kvoice e-mails, one, maybe two, will not spark an auto-reply.
I'm not 1K, but when using the feedback form (I'm a plat), I'd say its closer to 40% to 50% that don't get the auto-response.

Auto-response or not, I typically get a response with 3 - 5 days.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 12:50 am

Programs: United GS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
Anyone notice if anything wrong to UA CS email system these days?

I was expecting my two recent inflight Wifi Purchase receipt, they are nowhere to be find in my email account.

Sent email to 1kvoice to enquiry about it, no response (not even the auto-generated email response)

I also notice there was no survey email comes in these day, which I usually got after the flight.

Anyone notice anything similar?

I just called 1k line, and seems like they are as puzzled as me...

normal emails about flights (boarding pass, ticketing info) still comes in though.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 2:10 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Plat, SPG/M P75 and few from CC
Emailed 1Kvoice, no auto-reply, no human response
Submitted message to MPSC thru the online form, no auto-reply, no human response
Submitted online form for feedback instead, auto-reply and a human response within 24 hours.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
Sorry to revive an old thread but I sent an email last Friday to 1kvoice and never received the receipt confirmation (and no follow-up).

I sent the same message again today (as one of the issues is time sensitive) and got no response again. Anyone have any ideas (besides calling, which I'm resigning myself to do).
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:34 pm

Check your spam?

I e-mailed last night (got the receipt confirm) and got a response this morning in regards to an issue (and a second reply about a few hours later after immediately replying).

Used a gMail account.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 9:12 pm

Programs: AS G75K, UA Silver
I've had no issues with both responses and the auto-responder.

I wonder if your email has to be linked to your MP account for it to work?
Or just went into spam
Old Dec 21, 2016, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Wrote in last night...got an auto response within the hour..the real response this afternoon and a voucher three hours ago. Not bad response timing at all!

Of course..the voucher did not match the gg ovs downgrade compensation but that is another thread.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.