Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Agent exclusively using Aero and not SHARES

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Agent exclusively using Aero and not SHARES

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2020, 5:36 pm

Programs: Legacy UA 1K MM (new UA has downgraded me to Premier Gold or former 1P), AA ground level, Marr X4
Anyone remember Apollo commands?

Does anyone know what the Apollo gate command is to assign NF or NC on UA? GG pillow endlist something this something that.

What about in SHARES?

Seems that some agents say Aero was a misspelling brought about by the typing finger slipping to the A key from the intended Z key.
Old Apr 25, 2020, 8:46 pm

Programs: EK PLAT 2022-2023, UAplat soon to be LH senator!
Cool

Originally Posted by IEFBR14
Does anyone know what the Apollo gate command is to assign NF or NC on UA? GG pillow endlist something this something that.

What about in SHARES?

Seems that some agents say Aero was a misspelling brought about by the typing finger slipping to the A key from the intended Z key.
the Apollo gate command?
Aero was a misspelling brought about by the typing finger slipping from A to Z?
we all knew aero was a zero in the technical sense
is this resurrected thread for real?

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Apr 25, 2020 at 8:48 pm Reason: inappropriate comment removed
Old Apr 28, 2020, 12:22 am

Programs: Legacy UA 1K MM (new UA has downgraded me to Premier Gold or former 1P), AA ground level, Marr X4
I am referring to the apollo command the gate agent would use when working the BP list to assign upg to 1K, 2P, 1P, etc.

Being apollo, it was a line command. I believe in FASTAIR, some mouse clicks would accomplish the same thing, or the agent could opt to issue the line command itself....similar to old dogs using the DOS Delete command instead of dragging files to the recycle in Windows.
Old May 9, 2020, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by IEFBR14
I am referring to the apollo command the gate agent would use when working the BP list to assign upg to 1K, 2P, 1P, etc.

Being apollo, it was a line command. I believe in FASTAIR, some mouse clicks would accomplish the same thing, or the agent could opt to issue the line command itself....similar to old dogs using the DOS Delete command instead of dragging files to the recycle in Windows.
First you had to sign into the flight —
GG*1065/9MAY/DEN

Then pull up the departure management list —
GGDM

Then to accommodate people from the list, just line select who to “onload,” I.e. if you wanted to accommodate a person to a higher cabin that was line 3 on the DM list —

GGDM/O/3

If you didn’t seat select Apollo would assign an available aisle seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.