Help booking TACA award flight

Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Help booking TACA award flight

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...1,LIMMEX0AV960

Trying to book the direct MEX-LIM flight. Can't find it on United.com or the LifeMiles site. Anyone have any ideas?
Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...1,LIMMEX0AV960

Trying to book the direct MEX-LIM flight. Can't find it on United.com or the LifeMiles site. Anyone have any ideas?
If it doesn't have award availability it won't show on the UA site.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 8:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Where are you seeing space?

According to UA site, you can only do the nonstop on Thurs and Sats. AV doesn't pull it up at all, oddly enough.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sexykitten7
Where are you seeing space?

According to UA site, you can only do the nonstop on Thurs and Sats. AV doesn't pull it up at all, oddly enough.
It shows as daily when paying cash. Expertflyer/UA/Lifemiles doesn't pull up the MEX-LIM direct flight. I do see a few dates for LIM-MEX.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 9:14 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by Astrophsx
It shows as daily when paying cash. Expertflyer/UA/Lifemiles doesn't pull up the MEX-LIM direct flight. I do see a few dates for LIM-MEX.
Yeah, I noticed the times are different on the outbound (morning vs afternoon).

As others said, I'd be inclined to assume that means no award space on the afternoon flight. Do you have reason to believe that there is inventory? You can always call up and see.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.