Wiki Posts
Search

Receipt Not Showing PQMs/PQDs

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2017, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Receipt Not Showing PQMs/PQDs

I bought a simple round trip ticket for November from the United website last month while logged into my MP account. It shows up in my list of upcoming trips when I'm logged in and my seat assignments are intact. The original receipt that was e-mailed to me, the second receipt I requested and the reservation on the website do not list the MP earning amounts for PQM or PQD (like all my other trips). I want to know this info so I see how I'm doing for re-qualifying. Should I call? Thanks! Oy . . .

JK-SFO
Old Sep 1, 2017, 4:09 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by JK-SFO
I bought a simple round trip ticket for November from the United website last month while logged into my MP account. It shows up in my list of upcoming trips when I'm logged in and my seat assignments are intact. The original receipt that was e-mailed to me, the second receipt I requested and the reservation on the website do not list the MP earning amounts for PQM or PQD (like all my other trips). I want to know this info so I see how I'm doing for re-qualifying. Should I call? Thanks! Oy . . .

JK-SFO
For unknown reasons, this occasionally happens. Further, the information provided on the registration receipt can be incorrect, typically it under reports but occasionally over reports.

Fairly easy to do this yourself using the info on the united website;
for UA operated flights
or
partners

If you think getting from UA is better because they would stand behind the estimate provide, that is not true.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 8:47 am

Programs: UA, Marriwood, Hyatt
Originally Posted by JK-SFO

JK-SFO
This happened to me a few times with international flights traveling with companion (maybe just coincidence). I went back through the booking process for the exact ticket again on UA website and on the purchase page or on flight selection pages I clicked "details" to review earnings. Your PQD may have changed in the month if the ticket price changed though. Everything has posted correctly so far. I'm guessing you could probably look at the just the airfare part of your ticket price on the receipt to estimate PQD. Happy earning!

Last edited by TravelToNom; Sep 3, 2017 at 8:57 am Reason: Add
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: UA GS, HH Diamond
Happened a few times to me, I just called and had them reissue the receipt.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Just clarifying: this is not a BE fare, correct?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.