Old Aug 26, 2017, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Archive thread What Route(s) do You Wish UA Flew? [Archive thread]

Thanks, United forum Moderators.

Print Wikipost

What Route(s) do you wish UA Flew?

Old Feb 7, 2024, 10:17 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by The Man in Seat 9A
Amtrak serves EWR-BWI airport to airport, 7x daily, from $37. Yes it's 2.5 hours, but United blocks EWR-DCA at 1:25 so the train seems like a decent alternative. YMMV.
I have done both and would like more BWI service. Once I was going from the Eastern shore to AMS so flying from BWI-EWR and connecting made sense. Another time I was doing LHR-EWR-BWI and the transatlantic was so bumpy and I was airsick, so I hopped the train instead, and since I was going north of Baltimore, getting off at Penn station saved time as well as having to fly on one of those old nasty Q200 Dash 8s. But I miss having the option. Have never done DCA-EWR-BOS or anything like that. I drive to Dulles (not at peak times) or bite the bullet and fly AA or B6 (the latter is also pulling out of BWI).
pudgym29 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.