Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR.

New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR.

Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 1, 19, 6:28 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Jul 31, 19, 2:24 am

Programs: UA 1K MM
Originally Posted by seat38a View Post
I have no idea. This is my first time even entertaining the idea of going. But based on the Q/A section of the reservation page, it sounds like unless you have an invite and or reservation, you "could be" denied entry.
I recently made a reservation while walking from my gate to Classified; no issues at 12:30p on a Monday. I just went to united.com/classified and logged in.
Old Jul 31, 19, 4:10 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ Silver, IHG Plat Amb, MR Gold, SL Jade
Originally Posted by jcg20 View Post
I recently made a reservation while walking from my gate to Classified; no issues at 12:30p on a Monday. I just went to united.com/classified and logged in.
Same, mine was about 4pm on a Thursday. It was the most full Iíve seen it - maybe 25% full.
Old Aug 8, 19, 6:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Just had breakfast here. Food was tasty and the place is not even 25% full. Spent over an hour at the table, just sipping a diet coke and working. Relaxing, better than most airline lounges from the perspective of having a comfortable quiet place to work.

Kind of amusing that they still send the emails about it being a big secret, but it's a good concept and I'll use it whenever I have an hour+ in EWR.
narvik likes this.
Old Aug 8, 19, 6:58 am

Programs: UAL GS; Delta Gold Medallion (2 mio +); American; Hyatt Platinum Passport, Omni Platinum
Originally Posted by pinniped View Post
Just had breakfast here. Food was tasty and the place is not even 25% full. Spent over an hour at the table, just sipping a diet coke and working. Relaxing, better than most airline lounges from the perspective of having a comfortable quiet place to work.

Kind of amusing that they still send the emails about it being a big secret, but it's a good concept and I'll use it whenever I have an hour+ in EWR.
Exactly. If you have more than an hour to kill, get a halfway decent meal and a shooter or two at Classified rather than encounter durance vile at the United Club
Old Aug 12, 19, 11:39 am

Programs: UA
Sorry if this has been answered upthread, but how late is Classified open?
Old Aug 12, 19, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA GS, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bman1002 View Post
Sorry if this has been answered upthread, but how late is Classified open?
Looks like they will take reservations as late as 11pm. Saison, which is essentially the same establishment, lists its hours as 5am-11pm.
bman1002 likes this.

Search this Thread