Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR. Reopened 13 September 2022

Old Aug 21, 2017, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Reopening Sept 13, 2022. If you login, reservations are available starting on that date. See below for the login/check access link.

menu for CLASSIFIED

Check if you were invited:
https://classified.united.com/dining/Login
or classified.united.com/dining

Print Wikipost

New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR. Reopened 13 September 2022

Old Feb 15, 2024, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by EconomyPlusGuy
Does an invitation to Classified mean I got upgraded to first/business class?

Am Silver and used cash/miles for upgrade request but havent heard anything yet. Flight in three days but just got invite to Classified (EWR).

Zero interest as Ive eaten there in the past and meh, actually more prefer the restaurant its located in.
Business class means admission to the Polaris lounge. NO invitation is sent out as it is assumed that a Business Class flyer would know what to do

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.