Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

"View Chase Spending" in mystatus.united.com missing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K | MR Platinum

It seems that my option to view progress toward the PQD waiver by spending on Chase co-brands has disappeared from https://mystatus.united.com. Did this happen to anyone else? I recently received a Chase MP Club Card but that is the only change.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Works fine for me. It defaults to "1K" goal for me, you have to select something lower for it to give you the option
Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eng3
Works fine for me. It defaults to "1K" goal for me, you have to select something lower for it to give you the option
Weird. Clicking on platinum just shows the amount I have spent so far, no option to see Chase spending. I assume if I had hit the waiver goal it would say I don't need to spend any more, but the counter is at $6700/$9000.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Lowest level possible
Works for me (as a lowly commoner aiming for Silver)
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I've cleared the $25k and it still shows my spend.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Working for me - still see the line saying "You can also fulfill this requirement by using your MileagePlus co-branded Chase card" and the button saying "See Chase Spending", of which clicking on it changes the graphic below.

Do you have a foreign address in your profile so maybe the system thinks you don't need it (IIRC, when I had a foreign address, the see CC spending info. wasn't there, but PQD was still listed). Another possibility, if its still not working and that's not it, is to clear your cookies and see if that helps? Or use private browsing or another browser to see if it populates that way.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:03 am

Programs: UA-Gold, HH-Diamond
Me Too!

"View Chase Spending" is not displaying for me, either. As of today, I am Silver and have requalified for Silver for 2018. The "View Premier Progress" only shows my PQD spending which has surpassed the Gold level.

No mention of Chase spending, even if I click on Platinum goals

I chalked it up to being another United IT glitch.

-Goat
Old Jul 11, 2017, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by emcampbe
Working for me - still see the line saying "You can also fulfill this requirement by using your MileagePlus co-branded Chase card" and the button saying "See Chase Spending", of which clicking on it changes the graphic below.

Do you have a foreign address in your profile so maybe the system thinks you don't need it (IIRC, when I had a foreign address, the see CC spending info. wasn't there, but PQD was still listed). Another possibility, if its still not working and that's not it, is to clear your cookies and see if that helps? Or use private browsing or another browser to see if it populates that way.
I changed my address recently, but it's still in the USA. Different devices and browsers net the same result.

Originally Posted by SilverGoat
"View Chase Spending" is not displaying for me, either. As of today, I am Silver and have requalified for Silver for 2018. The "View Premier Progress" only shows my PQD spending which has surpassed the Gold level.

No mention of Chase spending, even if I click on Platinum goals

I chalked it up to being another United IT glitch.

-Goat
OK, glad to see it isn't just me. I honestly don't even need the waiver, I just want to see how close I am to the 10k point bonus.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

As of 7/20, the link is back. Not sure if it has anything to do with my requalification for Gold posting today or if it's a simple coincidence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.