Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Need a bit of help on split class of service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a bit of help on split class of service

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: UA:1k; MR: PLT; Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by ranles
Kacee

Thank you

Now how do I proceed.

Call, get the same wrong answer:

1. Call again, or
2. Ask for supervisor
Call again. This isn't something that requires a supervisor, so no point in trying to battle with a misinformed agent who will likely just dig in.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by jmanirish
Call again. This isn't something that requires a supervisor, so no point in trying to battle with a misinformed agent who will likely just dig in.
Yeah you just need to find an agent who knows how to do it. It takes about 30 seconds once you find one of those.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 2:55 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Done, thank you. Problem for me was using "Reservations" which was domestic. This person transferred me to international. No issue
Old Jun 30, 2017, 10:53 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Aspire 41 lounge schipol Amsterdam Do passengers in business pay to get it, or is it free?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.