FINALLY Used Miles For The First Time Ever

Old Jun 16, 17, 7:55 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Platinum Premier, Mileage Plus Silver
FINALLY Used Miles For The First Time Ever

Well today, I booked my very first flight for 3 people all using miles in J cabin. Had to transfer 10,000 from Marriott to Mileage Plus and paid the $16.80 in taxes but its booked. Also signed up and got approval for Mileage Plus Explorer Card with the 70K bonus. After 5 years of accumulating, and another 2 years of letting miles expire, it looks like I've taken the first baby steps into the miles game.
Old Jun 16, 17, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS 75K, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by seat38a View Post
Well today, I booked my very first flight for 3 people all using miles in J cabin. Had to transfer 10,000 from Marriott to Mileage Plus and paid the $16.80 in taxes but its booked. Also signed up and got approval for Mileage Plus Explorer Card with the 70K bonus. After 5 years of accumulating, and another 2 years of letting miles expire, it looks like I've taken the first baby steps into the miles game.
Congrats on your first redemption! Be careful, soon you'll be hooked
Old Jun 16, 17, 9:14 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, UA Platinum, DL Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
Congrats! I hope this is the first of many successful award bookings for you.
Old Jun 16, 17, 10:57 pm

Great. And never let miles expire again with MileagePlus X!

Search this Thread