Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD-FRA (UA 907) w/ little one

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2017, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

ORD-FRA (UA 907) w/ little one

Our 9mos old daughter has a seat in business next to us, she'll have her car seat... but is there any way, does United have anything? that would allow her to be attached to her seat - if say we wanted to let her lay flat? (this is important as she is an HLHS kid and will already have o2 issues requiring a POC)... long flight in a semi-upright position has me a little concerned... i mean her cardiologists are on board but if she has a lay-flat seat... shame to not use it.... just something for use once up in the air to protect her in the event of turbulence etc.... thanks!
Old Apr 15, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Call and ask them for a bassinet. Also, The business class seat on a 772 should be flat enough when in fully reclined position.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.