FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Targeted - Boost your Premier qualifying miles & segments for $$ [Consolidated 2017] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1830693-targeted-boost-your-premier-qualifying-miles-segments-consolidated-2017-a.html)

BZRORG Mar 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Targeted - Boost your Premier qualifying miles & segments for $$ [Consolidated 2017]

Purchase Premier qualifying miles and segments today.
You are eligible for a special opportunity to give yourself a boost of up to 15,000 Premier® qualifying miles (PQM) and 15 Premier qualifying segments (PQS). For a limited time, you can purchase PQM and PQS that count toward qualification for 2018 Premier status.
Get a jumpstart to your Premier qualifying activity by purchasing today. Log in with your United MileagePlus® number and password for complete details. This offer is only valid through April 3, 2017.

Max offer i received was 15k PQM + 15 PQS = $1425

rittenhousesq Mar 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by BZRORG (Post 28061674)
You are eligible for a special opportunity to give yourself a boost of up to 15,000 Premier® qualifying miles (PQM) and 15 Premier qualifying segments (PQS). For a limited time, you can purchase PQM and PQS that count toward qualification for 2018 Premier status.
Get a jumpstart to your Premier qualifying activity by purchasing today. Log in with your United MileagePlus® number and password for complete details. This offer is only valid through April 3, 2017.

Alas, for me, the issue isn't a lack of miles or segments, but qualifying dollars. :(

IADFlyer123 Mar 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Is there a link that you can share?

exerda Mar 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Mine were up to 15k @ $2025. Of course, I am already booked to within 15k of retaining 1K (and with hardly any summer or fall travel booked), so UA probably could tell this wasn't going anywhere fast for me and priced accordingly.

As for a link, try: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/mil.../offersmidyear

linsj Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by rittenhousesq (Post 28061718)
Alas, for me, the issue isn't a lack of miles or segments, but qualifying dollars. :(

My problem too.

eng3 Mar 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by rittenhousesq (Post 28061718)

Originally Posted by linsj (Post 28061885)
My problem too.

I see you two are Gold and Silver. Reminder, you can get a UA MP card and 25K spend will waive the PQD requirement. That may be easier for you. My parents "save" thousands of dollars doing this because they are typically able to buy bulk fares ($0 PQD) for less than half the cost of UA's non-bulk fares.

hoopics Mar 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by exerda (Post 28061875)
Mine were up to 15k @ $2025. Of course, I am already booked to within 15k of retaining 1K (and with hardly any summer or fall travel booked), so UA probably could tell this wasn't going anywhere fast for me and priced accordingly.

I received the same offer. But I'm not even booked back to this year's Gold yet, let alone last year's Platinum. At 13.5 CPQM, it's 1.6 CPQM higher than the Awards Accelerator rates I had been consistently getting this year (11.9 CPQM). Emphasis on had -- went in to check and those have all jumped to 15 CPQM. So yeah, somewhere the UA Premier Sponging Machine continues to fail at guessing my interest level.

DCEsquire Mar 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Thanks for this. Interesting. My max is 15k but roughly 2k for that. I just bought some and this looks like the same pricing.

Link works but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the email.

dmurphynj Mar 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Same offer here... I've "only" got 35k PQM traveled already this year... not much booked out in advance yet, but I'm sure it's coming; my schedule is way too dynamic for that. Being a DRW (domestic road warrior) really is no fun ...

IADFlyer123 Mar 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Mine is the same 15c a PQM as well. No Thanks! My Premier Accelerator offers are running at 10c a PQM and i also get RDMs.

eng3 Mar 20, 2017 1:24 pm

It offered me 15K for $1575. I've only flown 13K PQM so far this year.

Something about buying PQM doesnt sit right with me. I pay them but I'm not really getting anything where I could buy a F seat and at least I get some snacks and a bigger seat where I get more PQM PLUS PQD PLUS RDM

sosptuba Mar 20, 2017 1:27 pm

15k PQM + 15 PQS = $1575

Considering I'm a segment guy I might bite on this...my spend will be there to reach 1K....just a question if I hit the segments or not

vandy96 Mar 20, 2017 1:34 pm

I find it interesting that they are pushing this offer out so early in the calendar year. Any thoughts on the driver other than a revenue generation effort? Being so early, folks may buy up their PQMs/PQSs and then end up hitting it with pure travel.

My offer is 15K PQM / 15 PQS for $1,575.

greg99 Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Mine was also 15K @ $2025 - I'm at >60K PQM YTD (although nothing currently booked) and have already cleared the PQD threshold for the year.

I'll pass.

kirkwoodj Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Not eligible