Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Old Dec 3, 2016, 6:50 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Global Entry
Originally Posted by zdog2x
That said, I met my fiancé at Cru so if they had a club down there our paths may not have crossed.
Nice!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I like the "new" community tables in the club. That said, the club was quite full on Sunday afternoon. If you were willing to forego needing a power outlet, there were plenty of seats.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
What kind of espresso machines does DEN currently have? Still the old ones or the new ones like in ORD and LAX?
Old Dec 29, 2016, 9:43 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Will be arriving in DEN tomorrow. It seems both clubs got a small "re-model" and are roughly on par with each other. Is this the general consensus? Or is West slightly better than East?
Old Dec 30, 2016, 12:45 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K
I flew through Denver last week and visited the Club by the B20 gate. I grabbed a piece of banana bread only to realize that it was still frozen, and I mean rock hard, you could still see the ice on it.
I brought the piece to the United staff on the upper level and showed them the frozen bread. A woman with a red jacket, I assume she had some sort of power, apologized profusely, and went to talk to the staff. She ordered them to remove the frozen bread and also told them that if the bread was frozen that it should not be put out.
The lazy staff laughed once she turned around and all they did is take about 4 slices of the bread, put it in the toaster and then put it back in the tray.

When I left, I mentioned this to the club check in staff, and she immediately picked up the phone. I was in a rush so I could not wait.

I was not complaining, I was more surprised and disturbed by the complete lack of respect for their supervisor....
Old Dec 30, 2016, 12:59 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by stefan76
I flew through Denver last week and visited the Club by the B20 gate. I grabbed a piece of banana bread only to realize that it was still frozen, and I mean rock hard, you could still see the ice on it.
I brought the piece to the United staff on the upper level and showed them the frozen bread. A woman with a red jacket, I assume she had some sort of power, apologized profusely, and went to talk to the staff. She ordered them to remove the frozen bread and also told them that if the bread was frozen that it should not be put out.
The lazy staff laughed once she turned around and all they did is take about 4 slices of the bread, put it in the toaster and then put it back in the tray.

When I left, I mentioned this to the club check in staff, and she immediately picked up the phone. I was in a rush so I could not wait.

I was not complaining, I was more surprised and disturbed by the complete lack of respect for their supervisor....
The United staff in either club has always helped me if needed, but the bar staff can be hit or miss. Most if not all know me by name, but service has room for improvement IMO. I'm most annoyed by the bar tv being tuned to some daytime soap opera. Maybe that is great for the staff, but most if not all guests, would prefer a news network.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 7:20 am

Programs: UA 1K 24 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by JHake10
Will be arriving in DEN tomorrow. It seems both clubs got a small "re-model" and are roughly on par with each other. Is this the general consensus? Or is West slightly better than East?
They are now the same.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 9:59 am

DEN United Club(s)

2 hour layover in DEN this afternoon, departing from gate B31; have an unused Priority Club coupon from my CMP signup, so I assume this will work @ DEN? I see there's 2, is there one preferred over the other?
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:25 am
DEN

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Hilton Diamond
The Priority Club pass program with United was discontinued in 2015, I believe. I don't think there are any airport clubrooms in DEN accepting Priority Pass.

As said above, the Club Rooms are are now basically the same.

DEN

Last edited by DEN; Jan 26, 2017 at 11:36 am
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:53 am

Programs: United 1K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by DEN
The Priority Club pass program with United was discontinued in 2015, I believe. I don't think there are any airport clubrooms in DEN accepting Priority Pass.

As said above, the Club Rooms are are now basically the same.

DEN
Correct on both points, UA PP discontinued in 2015 and no PP lounge in DEN.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, MP 1K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SFO 1K
They are now the same.
True. When in doubt, go to the one near the lower number gates because the other serves many more. Still hoping and wishing for something down by the ends of the earth(the express gates),
Old Jan 26, 2017, 1:31 pm

I had PP on the brain as I had just gotten my PP packet from my CSR; I should have said United club pass.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by chevy454
I had PP on the brain as I had just gotten my PP packet from my CSR; I should have said United club pass.
In that case, just pick whichever is closest to your departure gate. Physically both clubs are identical in layout, with some minor differences in furniture.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:20 pm

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
In that case, just pick whichever is closest to your departure gate. Physically both clubs are identical in layout, with some minor differences in furniture.
As you come up the escalator, the High number gates Club have the bathrooms on the left, low gates on the right.

Originally Posted by FlyfromDenver
True. When in doubt, go to the one near the lower number gates because the other serves many more. Still hoping and wishing for something down by the ends of the earth(the express gates),
I only use the high gates one because of rj flights. The major issue is that when RJs get jacked, they push times by 15 minute increments, not enough time to go get a coffee and get back. They either need to close down the 80+ gates or put a Club out there. That gate area just gets PACKED.
A shuttle to the terminal would be nice too...
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Use to fly through DEN regularly and at times either the East and more typically the West UC would be closed for no apparent reason. Typically this was on the weekends so I suspecting it was a staffing/use issue. Are people still seeing this? Heading in and out of DEN a couple more times over the next 60 days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.