Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

LAX T7 United Club (UC) -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 28, 2016, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

LAX T7 United Club (UC) -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2022, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
04/21/22 Evening Offerings:

My dinner:

David
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 10:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by DELee
04/26/22 - no more pilot cups.
At least they have hot cups. Flew WN this morning (yeah, I know), and it was announced onboard there would be no hot beverages available due to a nationwide shortage of hot cups
Old Apr 30, 2022, 10:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
04/26/22 Night (~2230) Offerings:

Yet another LAX UC sourced meal prior to yet another overnight flight:

David
Old May 9, 2022, 7:17 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

A nice visit after a EWR-LAX flight but I found the food and drink selection much more limited than usual

Mainly cold options plus soup and ramen and there weren't any even flavored creamers for the coffee. It felt like a downgrade since my previous visit last November.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 9, 2022, 7:25 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by CMK10

A nice visit after a EWR-LAX flight but I found the food and drink selection much more limited than usual

Mainly cold options plus soup and ramen and there weren't any even flavored creamers for the coffee. It felt like a downgrade since my previous visit last November.
After an EWR-LAX flight? What time of day were you visiting. Thanks for the update and pics
Old May 9, 2022, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
LAX has been downgraded during late morning and PM hours...I miss the individually-wrapped stuff.

Even the chips/crisps have been downgraded - no more Miss Vickies, just Fritos or Lays potato chips.

But I do think the morning spread is better ... scrambled eggs with bacons, mixed berries, yogurt, porridge. Not bad at all.
Old May 9, 2022, 6:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
LAX has been downgraded during late morning and PM hours...I miss the individually-wrapped stuff.

Even the chips/crisps have been downgraded - no more Miss Vickies, just Fritos or Lays potato chips.

But I do think the morning spread is better ... scrambled eggs with bacons, mixed berries, yogurt, porridge. Not bad at all.
I was there in the morning about a week ago. They had eggs, sausage patties. Basically what you needed to make a breakfast sandwich. (PL didn't have any hot food at the time at the buffet)
I don't recall seeing any berries or porridge. Just yogurt and chopped fruit.
Old May 9, 2022, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eng3
I was there in the morning about a week ago. They had eggs, sausage patties. Basically what you needed to make a breakfast sandwich. (PL didn't have any hot food at the time at the buffet)
I don't recall seeing any berries or porridge. Just yogurt and chopped fruit.

DELee and cczzll like this.
Old May 9, 2022, 6:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Yeah, the first and last food photo doesnt look familiar. I remember area but it was completely empty. Also no eggs. I was only in there about 10min, maybe they were changing out food at the time.
Old May 10, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: United Premier 1K , Marriot Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
LAX T7 is one of my favorites. It still is in my Top 5 but as I graduated to the international lounges it fell a little. Especially if I get a rare chance to go to the Star Alliance lounge in terminal B.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 11:40 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by EpsilonZer0
LAX T7 is one of my favorites. It still is in my Top 5 but as I graduated to the international lounges it fell a little. Especially if I get a rare chance to go to the Star Alliance lounge in terminal B.
It’s home for me so I like it very much. Ricardo the bartender in the morning hours is fantastic. He starts promptly at 6 AM
Old May 12, 2022, 3:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
After an EWR-LAX flight? What time of day were you visiting. Thanks for the update and pics
I was there from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM. This on a Friday.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old May 29, 2022, 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by seanp7
If the weather is nice, go to TBIT for the outdoor area & firepits, self serve drinks, and a noodle bowl. Then come back to TBIT (it's a fun pre-flight walk airside), get your Polaris drink voucher at the UC check-in, grab a Moet champagne, and enjoy the nice spread shown in the recent pics.

That's what I did in Dec, minus the improved UC food offerings.
Could a non Polaris star gold flying international get into the star alliance lounge? I’m flying UA outmoded terminal 7. I’m not sure how I would get past security to get to the lounge. Thanks.
Old May 29, 2022, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WhiskeyCavalier
Could a non Polaris star gold flying international get into the star alliance lounge? I’m flying UA outmoded terminal 7. I’m not sure how I would get past security to get to the lounge. Thanks.

yes. You have access. It’s a long walk, but all on the secure side.
WhiskeyCavalier likes this.
Old May 29, 2022, 10:30 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by WhiskeyCavalier
Yes -- it is about a 20+ minute walk airside, the LAX UC is quite good (but the TBIT *A is better) and much closer
Accessing the *A Lounge at LAX/TBIT as a UA flyer
WhiskeyCavalier likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.