Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Any plans of removal of DirecTV from the 737 fleet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any plans of removal of DirecTV from the 737 fleet?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2016, 6:00 pm

Programs: *wood Marriott P-life, *alliance UA MM, AA MM
Originally Posted by BBSHOPSINGER
PDE ... I've been very frustrated at how seldom it has worked.

The other surprising thing about this thread is the people complaining about the advertising on DTV, when all they have to do is turn their screen off if they don't want to watch.
Very high success rate with PDE

What is painful about the ads is the dozens of other screens you see flashing, zooming, spinning, et al. Easy to turn your own screen off, not so easy for the people sleeping two,three, four rows ahead. And if I recall correctly, after an announcement, the screens reactivate, even if turned off.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 9:19 am

direcTV is now free on UA effective today.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:10 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by bagwell
direcTV is now free on UA effective today.
see discuss in Enhanced customer service commitment including free DirecTV on all DTV A/C.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.