LH flight on UA.com

Old Feb 16, 2016, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
LH flight on UA.com

I am trying to buy an intra EU flight on LH on ua.com
I receive S and L fares but my question is if there is any way to find out if this fare is classic or light fare on LH?ˇ

Any help would be much apreciated.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 3:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Did you do a dummy booking on LH.com and see what it books into? UA-LH may not map equally but it's somewhat of an indication. If my buy it on UA and then once you get your LH conf # check the booking there. You can cancel w/ 100% refund w/in 24h.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
I thought about this option although was wondering if there are also any other ways to find this out..

thanks
Old Feb 16, 2016, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Aside from actually booking it I'm not sure. Which is kind of a pain for Y flights on LH/LX/SN who have all the different Y "packages".
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
LH flight on UA.com

Only way I know to check is by reading the fare info that comes up toward the end of the booking.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
I'm almost certain that any non-full-fare LH flight within Europe in Economy booked on united.com falls into the light fare category. At least the last half dozen I booked across several booking classes all were like that.

FWIW Fare classes do not matter to determine if it is a light fare or not - there may be a ticket booked in S-class that has the light product as well as one that has the regular services added.

Greetings - Dirk

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.