Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Unheard of for July Business Saver Awards in Europe?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unheard of for July Business Saver Awards in Europe?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2016, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Red face Unheard of for July Business Saver Awards in Europe?

Hi there!

I am going to Croatia in July (7/14-7/21) and I wanted to go to another country in Europe afterwards(7/21), returning home to SFO sometime between 7/25-7/28.

I was looking originally and I saw some business saver flights for 55K! But then I snoozed and now they are no longer gone, to be replaced with 70K ones (I don't have enough points now). Does this mean this was part of some sale that I missed and will no longer come back?

If not, what are some good options for me to go to? I am looking for an interesting European country arriving around 7/21 to 7/25-7/28 to SFO.

Thank you!!!!
Old Jan 28, 2016, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
I think you probably mean 57.5k miles. If you route the TATL segment on UA metal, the price is 57.5k each way. If the overwater segment is on *A partner metal, it's 70k. Other than that, you just have to look around.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 1:00 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Welcome to FT!, Lorea

There was an economy sale a while back, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ale-us-eu.html

For saver business USA to Europe, UA operated flights are 57.5K OW and partner flights are 70K. So the UA operated flights may no longer be available. Awards for summer are going to start being limited.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.