Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Sightings on United Airlines [2016]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 9:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

Celebrity Sightings on United Airlines [2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2016, 9:34 am

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by TravelTheWorld66
The CEO himself Oscar Munoz boarded my flight right now in BOS! He chatted briefly with the pilots and then spent a few minutes talking to the FAs. I turned to my brother and said, "Hey, that's United's CEO". He just said, "So?" I think I was the only person on the plane visibly excited or who even knew who he was.
Awesome!!!!
Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
The CEO himself Oscar Munoz boarded my flight right now in BOS! He chatted briefly with the pilots and then spent a few minutes talking to the FAs. I turned to my brother and said, "Hey, that's United's CEO". He just said, "So?" I think I was the only person on the plane visibly excited or who even knew who he was.
He met with employees there, per the employee twitter feed. Hopefully "finish the UC's outdoor terrace" was suggested!
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:39 pm

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
very cool!!😎
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:09 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus Global Services 2MM
Ed O'Neil on UA 383 from HNL-DEN. Very cool guy. Kept to himself and was gracious when someone recognized him. Sitting across the aisle (1B to ID) and asked if he saw Britney Spears was on the flight! He spit out his PDB. My life is complete
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bluedemon211
Ed O'Neil on UA 383 from HNL-DEN. Very cool guy. Kept to himself and was gracious when someone recognized him. Sitting across the aisle (1B to ID) and asked if he saw Britney Spears was on the flight! He spit out his PDB. My life is complete
That's hilarious.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:39 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus Global Services 2MM
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
That's hilarious.
Thank you, my life is complete
Old Jul 9, 2016, 12:49 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Good one!
Old Jul 9, 2016, 9:45 pm

Programs: UAL 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador
Class actor, young Hollywood could learn from him on how to act
Old Jul 11, 2016, 2:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
The entire San Antonio Stars WNBA team strolled past me this morning in EWR terminal C
Old Jul 11, 2016, 11:29 pm
GDL

Programs: VB, UA, AM
Abby Wambach on UA750 SFO-LAX. Riding back in Y; she was sitting right next to me on 11C. I recognized her, smiled, but then doubted myself in approaching a greeting so I said nothing, lol. She was exceptionally cool with some younger girls who wanted to take a picture.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 11:02 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC
Coach Q

Spotted Coach Quenneville. Hanging in the depths of the ORD F terminal today. Just like the rest of us.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
Was on UA 248 (ORD-PHX) today with former AZ governor Jan Brewer (headed to RNC) right across the aisle. There was someone else in the first class cabin who apparently was well known (people were taking photos with him in the boarding area) but I haven't quite figured out who it was.

Edit: Other person was Willie Robertson. My initial hunch was Duck Dynasty, and I was right. https://twitter.com/GovBrewer/status/754720105368424448

Last edited by ms_go; Jul 17, 2016 at 8:08 pm Reason: Addition
Old Jul 20, 2016, 10:00 am
Suspended

Programs: MPlus,OW,Hotels.com
Christine Lagarde, Chair of IMF in IAD GF lounge just now
Old Jul 31, 2016, 11:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Richard Quest of CNN in F on EWR-ORD, UA3675, 27 July.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
David Schwimmer with his daughter in 3E and 3F on UA775 from EWR-ORD on 8/14.

Thought he looked Ross (he was wearing a cap), but didn't make the connection until an FA asked him for a photo as he was in the galley heading for the lav.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.