Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Airlines Timetable PDF / online / app gone? - YES

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 22, 2020, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
The extensive PDF timetable disappeared around Dec 2015, The online / app timetable disappeared around Nov 2020

Alternatives
UA's online timetable (no longer exists?)
UA's interactive route map (appears to not match COVID-19 era changes)

UA's cargo site This has a near-term focus but does show frequency / dates of the week. Look for links to
* Widebody Schedule
* Narrowbody Schedule
* UAX Schedule
* JV Schedule

paid external sources
OAG, ExpertFlyer, KVS, ....

Print Wikipost

United Airlines Timetable PDF / online / app gone? - YES

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seacarl
The PDF timetable is useful if you want to see what flights there are over a week. Especially useful for routes that don't have daily service. Depending on which day you search it often returns no results and no hints at what days do have service. it would be nice if they have improved the timetable search to add +/- 3 days, at least in the case of no results or no nonstop results
Just use Google Flights and select "one-way", "non-stop", and "United" and the route you are interested in. Then click on the date field and it will bring up a monthly calendar where you can readily see which days a flight does not operate (as there is no price listed). You can also easily move through the months by using the arrows. You can also use the "Times" slider to specify time slots to see which days of the week a particular departure operates on.
ftbargain likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 9:01 am

Thumbs up

Thanks. Really nice tip

Originally Posted by LBJ
Just use Google Flights and select "one-way", "non-stop", and "United" and the route you are interested in. Then click on the date field and it will bring up a monthly calendar where you can readily see which days a flight does not operate (as there is no price listed). You can also easily move through the months by using the arrows. You can also use the "Times" slider to specify time slots to see which days of the week a particular departure operates on.
Old May 29, 2018, 3:40 pm

Programs: ex-UA Prem 1K, Amex Plat., *A Gold, SPG Gold
UA Schedule

Does anyone know where I can find a listing of when UA flies to/from? Continental used to have a listing of their timetable, but UA discontinued. I am trying to avoid typing in each date into the current timetable page on UA.com.
Old May 29, 2018, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
OAG and FlightStats (nee Innovata) will be happy to sell you a copy.
Old May 29, 2018, 6:04 pm

google.com/flights
Miggles likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 11:52 pm

Programs: MVP100K, A-list, Marriott/IHG Plat, CHP525 Ticket Plat, CHP Solo Carpool 100K, Costco EXP, Tinder 1K
Go to United cargo website, choose schedule, the widebody schedule is in pdf, and entire schedule (both widebody and narrowbody) is in excel.

Originally Posted by halpie97
Does anyone know where I can find a listing of when UA flies to/from? Continental used to have a listing of their timetable, but UA discontinued. I am trying to avoid typing in each date into the current timetable page on UA.com.
SF_DUKE likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Exec, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat Elite
+1 for missing the PDF. The timetable tool is not really useful - would like to be able to see the schedules of particular flights - are they daily, weekly, seasonal, etc? These would also be great items to search on in the search tool. Also returning a range of dates rather than a single date would be helpful - perhaps a certain routing is only available certain days of the week.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA Plat
UA's downloadable timetable is back

Now in Excel format!

https://www.unitedcargo.com/OurNetwo...DtruckSchedule

Edit: Just noticed @985X beat me to it! Only read the most recent post on that thread so thought it was new info. Sorry!
SF_DUKE likes this.

Last edited by sexykitten7; Nov 28, 2018 at 5:57 pm Reason: Added link and credit
Old Nov 28, 2018, 6:42 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sexykitten7
UA's downloadable timetable is back
Now in Excel format! ...
This is not really a replacement for what was the old style PD timetable.
First limited to just the near-term operations -- a month at a time, the old PDF was a 3 months or more view.
No codeshares or partner info
No meal codes
no info on aircraft variations -- just 772 but which 772
The WB, NB and UX while is single file are separate tabs
Times are just approx as in reality times vary -- especially weekends vs weekday

The cargo schedule has been around for years but does not replace the previous PDF schedule. The consolidated cargo schedule in excel format is sort of new.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
This is not really a replacement for what was the old style PD timetable.
First limited to just the near-term operations -- a month at a time, the old PDF was a 3 months or more view.
No codeshares or partner info
No meal codes
no info on aircraft variations -- just 772 but which 772
The WB, NB and UX while is single file are separate tabs
Times are just approx as in reality times vary -- especially weekends vs weekday

The cargo schedule has been around for years but does not replace the previous PDF schedule. The consolidated cargo schedule in excel format is sort of new.
I see. Yes the old timetable was a hundred pages long! But I think the addition of NB and UAX is "new." Better than nothing. Oddly enough, the cargo website says it includes codeshares but I didn't see any.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 8:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sexykitten7
... But I think the addition of NB and UAX is "new." ....
Separate WB, NB and UX listings on the cargo site have existed for some time. The Excel format with tabs for WB, NB and UAX is sort of new -- 6 months or so,
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

EFs time-table is pretty useful as well - to mention another source.
Old Jun 21, 2020, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Downloadable timetable

Is there a current downloadable timetable? I want to see what united is currently flying.
Old Jun 21, 2020, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by avi8tir
Is there a current downloadable timetable? I want to see what united is currently flying.
No, the downloadable timetable PDF was discontinued a few years ago.

For a specific OD, the online timetable may work or interactive route map (not sure if up to date)

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 21, 2020 at 4:34 pm Reason: interactive route map
Old Jun 22, 2020, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
No, the downloadable timetable PDF was discontinued a few years ago.

For a specific OD, the online timetable may work or interactive route map (not sure if up to date)
For what it's worth, both of those are worthless (although the reply is appreciated). The online timetable works one day at a time, which means if you want to "find a flight to an area", you have to keep entering specific date after specific date. Plus, even if you check "Non-stop Flights only", it shows you all flights. Worthless.

The interactive route map is out of date, showing non-stop destinations that no longer exist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.