Introducing Big Metal Bird

Old May 24, 2018, 5:40 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Since it seems the IMDB link didn't get us far here's some YT embeds of each of the older episodes instead of that utter trash (by which I mean the new BMBs).
Forget the dogs dying, the fact that UA made something actually wonderful, then utterly ruined it and hid the good episodes away was their ultimate sin...

The fact that they even blocked the comments as well, also really shows their embarrassment.

Promo: Hello Internet
Spoiler

Episode 1: Baggage
Spoiler

Episode 2: Destinations
Episode 3: Inflight Dining
Spoiler

Episode 5???: Matinence/Tech Ops
Spoiler

Episode I forgot: Pilots
Spoiler

...That's all I have atm, though I'll expand this as I stumble into more of them. Do note, they may be abbreviated or tampered w/ to avoid copyright issues --whelp.
onthesam likes this.

Last edited by TheLifeOfA_NKCM; May 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm Reason: Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers
Old May 24, 2018, 6:11 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Oh, how I’ve miss you, Katie. I’ve watched 1/4 of an episode since you left, and that was too much.
Old May 25, 2018, 8:04 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
The ads that show on the AVOD screens are painful. The guy who does it now is way too earnest / full of polished marketing spin / BS.
Hipplewm likes this.
Old May 25, 2018, 3:09 pm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
The ads that show on the AVOD screens are painful. The guy who does it now is way too earnest / full of polished marketing spin / BS.
I said it before, she was goofy but likable and personable. This guy is straight out of business 101 class. Plate steel is less rigid, and they are essentially advertisements now instead of funny/quirky behind the scenes how things happen.

That said, I had to ask my kids who she was when I saw the first video........
DJ_Iceman, Xyzzy and AugustusM like this.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 3:25 pm

Programs: Silver MileagePlus, Diamond Hilton
They just did a video in the Micronesia island hopper flight which is pretty interesting

Miggles likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by COEWR2587
They just did a video in the Micronesia island hopper flight which is pretty interesting

https://youtu.be/TPueM5OF1Wc
Thank you for sharing. It is indeed, very interesting.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 7:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by COEWR2587

https://youtu.be/TPueM5OF1Wc
That is the first non-Katie episode I've found remotely interesting.
rch4u, kirkwoodj, Xyzzy and 1 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.