Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How to check remaining ecert value on the new United website?

Old Dec 7, 2015, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG

Hello,
How do I check remaining ecert value on the new United website? Is it still possible to check that? Thanks!
Old Dec 7, 2015, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold

Same way. Under deals & offers menu at the top, select promotional programs and certificates.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 8:24 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Same way. Under deals & offers menu at the top, select promotional programs and certificates.
Promotional certificates / Promotional Programs
Old Dec 7, 2015, 8:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Does the result come from that web tool back a bit strange?

I think I used a particular certificate already. But to double-check, I entered it there. The query yielded

Promotional Program Details

Status

Starting Balance: $100.00
Used: $0.00
Available Balance: $0.00

Terms and Conditions

(Download the Acrobat Reader software to view PDF files.)

Redeem this offer now. To redeem this offer later, enter the offer code (XXXXX) on the United.com home page when you are ready to shop for your flight.

Redemption Details

You have redeemed electronic certificates.
The 'Used: $0.00' result sounds like it has not been used, but clearly 'Available balance: $0.00' suggests that it's not available. However the certificate states expiry in 2016, so it can't have just expired.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by fumje
Does the result come from that web tool back a bit strange?

I think I used a particular certificate already. But to double-check, I entered it there. The query yielded

The 'Used: $0.00' result sounds like it has not been used, but clearly 'Available balance: $0.00' suggests that it's not available. However the certificate states expiry in 2016, so it can't have just expired.
Thank everyone for the info/link!

Firefox didn't get me very far but chrome displayed the correct "used" and "available balance" values.

it didn't display the expiration date though!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.