Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Print Wikipost

2016 Premier Kits are Shipping-Have you received yours? post 1 Feb -- have you not?

Old Jun 28, 2016, 11:42 am

I was just on the phone with a representative with the Mileage Plus Premier Desk.

She referred to July 1st as the day that they are going to change the requirements for shipments of Premier Membership cards.

Considering that they removed outright shipments of Silver cards last July 1st, and only issued them to non-US members and US Members that requested them, I'm not sure if the representative was referring to last years change or an upcoming change in three days.

I suspect that if they do change the shipment policy, they might not issue them to any Silvers (no exceptions), by persistent request for Golds, Platinums, and regular shipment + whenever requested for 1Ks and Global Services.

Again, I have no evidence that they will do this, but I do know that there have been rumors about this, and that Silvers did get their regular shipment with the first kit taken away last July 1st, and the rep seemed to be a knowledgeable US based person with experience.

Not a major deal, most people throw the card in the trash upon arrival, but personally I love to keep them.

Anyway, my point is, if you don't have a premier card, or want to have a backup, I recommend calling to issue a replacement.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.