Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2015, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
United Opens New Clubs as Part of $100 Million Investment to Transform Lounge Experience 13 Nov 2015
The nearly 5,000-square-foot Atlanta United Club opens today. The club features stunning panoramic views of the airport as well as seating for more than 100 people, giving travelers a comfortable and convenient airport getaway where they can unwind during their journeys. The modern design also features vintage aviation artwork throughout the club, and visiting customers may dine on complimentary fresh-food choices, including yogurt and fresh fruit; muffins in rotating flavors of cinnamon and blueberry; sliced red bell peppers with hummus; rotating seasonal soups; and spicy Bloody Mary trail mix.

The Atlanta club is located between gates 11 and 12 at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport's Concourse T, on the mezzanine level.
Print Wikipost

Inside Look: UC @ ATL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2016, 7:49 am

Programs: UA Silver / FA
Originally Posted by CMK10
Used the lounge last Friday, I was incredibly impressed:
I was there last week as well. I was also impressed/liked the "new" feel, however I felt the area near the food / tv was too bright during the day. That part gets a ton of natural light, then they slam 100 florescent lights down on top of you. Not a huge issue as I just moved to the other sitting area.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 8:05 am
Original Poster

No distilled spirits.

Just beer and wine, self-serve. Stocks periodically replenished. Beer on tap and in bottles.
Old May 27, 2016, 8:22 am

Hopefully this is the right thread (couldn't find any more recent ones with ATL in the subject line).

Anyone know more details on the "self serve" alcohol part? I'm assuming this means nothing like cosmos and stuff, just beer/wine or something?
Old May 27, 2016, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by hurnik
Hopefully this is the right thread (couldn't find any more recent ones with ATL in the subject line).

Anyone know more details on the "self serve" alcohol part? I'm assuming this means nothing like cosmos and stuff, just beer/wine or something?
Beer is on tap, self serve (as I recall, there are the UA default two beers, Coors Light and something else equally gross, and Sweetwater 420.) Wine is the standard house selection including prosecco served from standard sized bottles, and the red and bubbly are on ice. There is no other alcohol generally available in the club.
Old May 28, 2016, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by skibum3d
Beer is on tap, self serve (as I recall, there are the UA default two beers, Coors Light and something else equally gross, and Sweetwater 420.) Wine is the standard house selection including prosecco served from standard sized bottles, and the red and bubbly are on ice. There is no other alcohol generally available in the club.
Great, thanks! The UA website wasn't clear as it just lists "premium wine and spirits program", just like DEN, but I know DEN (well as of last year) had an actual bar/bartender.

Guess they need to change/update their website.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 4:52 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Nice to see the beer and wine set ups which are new since I was last here in January:

This remains one of my favorite domestic UCs. In fact, I stayed here until my Delta flight was leaving instead of using one of the Skyclubs nearer to my gate.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Nice! Thanks for the pic!
Old Oct 3, 2016, 5:55 pm

Programs: UAL 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Tblack15
I was there last week as well. I was also impressed/liked the "new" feel, however I felt the area near the food / tv was too bright during the day. That part gets a ton of natural light, then they slam 100 florescent lights down on top of you. Not a huge issue as I just moved to the other sitting area.
My take also, too bright but overall good experience
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:05 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
So basically vampires aren't welcome?
Old Oct 20, 2016, 8:03 pm

united club in ATL

does anyone know if there are computer workstations with keyboards at this lounge?
Old Oct 20, 2016, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by cliffordbarnabus
does anyone know if there are computer workstations with keyboards at this lounge?
No, there are not. I don't think any UC has available PCs. At best, there's a copier.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 8:26 pm

anyone know how early in the morning they start serving wine/beer?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 7:28 am

Looking to start your hangover before noon?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 7:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
They don't serve. You serve yourself.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 9:04 am

yeah, i remember that. but sometimes, esp in places in the south, they don't put stuff out until later in the morning/or around noon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.