Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Tier above Global Services - Chairman's Circle

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tier above Global Services - Chairman's Circle

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2020, 8:07 am
Suspended

Programs: ,united 1k, AA EXP, HH Diamond,BA gold, Hyatt globalist
Now I am very curious to know if a FTer has this status. I know randy Peterson has this status however he is probably sworn to secrecy. Could ua1flyer have this status but he just can’t talk about it. I feel as though there is just so little about this status that people must be told to never talk about it. Furthermore from what I have heard this status could very well have close to 500 people, or more.
Old May 6, 2020, 4:13 pm
st3

Programs: United MP
Originally Posted by united 1k flyer
Now I am very curious to know if a FTer has this status. I know randy Peterson has this status however he is probably sworn to secrecy. Could ua1flyer have this status but he just can’t talk about it. I feel as though there is just so little about this status that people must be told to never talk about it. Furthermore from what I have heard this status could very well have close to 500 people, or more.
I am no expert on the subject but based on the article you quoted it doesn't appear to be above GS per se but maybe parallel since the program appears to be a way of gifting special status to the top brass at the largest corporate customers (who may not even fly enough to be a lowly silver).
Old May 6, 2020, 5:20 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by st3
I am no expert on the subject but based on the article you quoted it doesn't appear to be above GS per se but maybe parallel since the program appears to be a way of gifting special status to the top brass at the largest corporate customers (who may not even fly enough to be a lowly silver).
mmm. Maybe. However from what I have seen this status is much harder to get and it does go out to individuals too not just companies. Furthermore they also get comped GS for their spouse( implying its greater than GS) and they get a free UC membership for them and their spouse. The status also gets airport meet and greet that will take them to the lounge and a dedicated phone number( yes they get a private phone number that they call so it is separate from the mileagplus phone number que)
Old May 6, 2020, 6:51 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, United Global Services
Originally Posted by 100% Green
do they tip in club 33?
Tip and drink. I was there years ago as a guest. The food was decent but expensive, but have to keep it in perspective. More importantly, it was the only place you could drink at Disneyland. I didn't recognize anyone famous but I'm terrible at that.
Old May 6, 2020, 8:08 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Originally Posted by dilanesp
I hear if you have this they let you into Club 33 at Disneyland.
I think that's about as likely as United giving CC status to any members of Club 33 at Disneyland.
Old May 6, 2020, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
I think that's about as likely as United giving CC status to any members of Club 33 at Disneyland.
But they gotta pay their dues first!

David
DJ_Iceman likes this.
Old May 7, 2020, 8:29 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by DELee
But they gotta pay their dues first!

David
I’m not paying 40k for some fancy food.
Old May 3, 2021, 10:32 pm
Suspended

I’m bumping this again because I’m again wondering if we have a chairman’s circle of flyer talk. I’m sure eventually someone will come forward. The people need to know.
Old May 3, 2021, 11:20 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus Global Services 2MM
I’m bumping this again because I’m again wondering if we have a chairman’s circle of flyer talk. I’m sure eventually someone will come forward. The people need to know.
First rule of Chairman's Circle......
don't talk about Chairman's Circle
Old May 4, 2021, 6:41 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by bluedemon211
First rule of Chairman's Circle......
don't talk about Chairman's Circle
That sounds like something only a chairman’s circle would say
narvik and jasonp622 like this.
Old May 4, 2021, 6:45 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
That sounds like something only a chairman’s circle would say
Then they'd be breaking the rule.
Wyfind likes this.
Old May 4, 2021, 7:01 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Warning: this thread is for non-Chairman Circle flyers only!😄😄
Repooc17 likes this.
Old May 4, 2021, 7:01 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
If I told you, I would have to clean your MileagePlus account out.
Old May 4, 2021, 7:37 am

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Many years ago, pre-merger, someone left their briefcase at a table across from the CO gate in AUS. I saw him get up and leave as they announced boarding for an AUS-EWR flight. I took the briefcase to the GA who said they would get it to the person. The case had a Chairman's Circle tag on it. I always thought it was a CO thing, and I have no idea if it was carried over to UA.
Old May 4, 2021, 11:33 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Catbert10
Many years ago, pre-merger, someone left their briefcase at a table across from the CO gate in AUS. I saw him get up and leave as they announced boarding for an AUS-EWR flight. I took the briefcase to the GA who said they would get it to the person. The case had a Chairman's Circle tag on it. I always thought it was a CO thing, and I have no idea if it was carried over to UA.
This is good info, we need more of this. Definitely carried over to United. Rumor is CC get unlimited complimentary Polaris upgrades carried over from the free business first upgrade days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.