Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

No more coffee to-go cups in UCs {temporary??}

Old Oct 26, 2015, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: UA Insider
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. This is not a permanent decision. We were forced to select a new disposable cup vendor with little notice and are in the process of reviewing potential suppliers. We are also currently reviewing coffee suppliers for our clubs. We hope to have a decision about both soon and appreciate your patience during this time.

-UA Insider
Print Wikipost

No more coffee to-go cups in UCs {temporary??}

Old Apr 7, 2016, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Maybe it's the airline geek in me, but I really liked the branded Incycle cups they used to have. I wonder why they had to source a new vendor. Are the new cups branded?
Old Apr 7, 2016, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Maybe it's the airline geek in me, but I really liked the branded Incycle cups they used to have. I wonder why they had to source a new vendor. Are the new cups branded?
New cups are plain white with a glued cardboard thermal sleeve, as far as I can recall.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
UA Insider explained a while back that the cup vendor they were using went out of business rather suddenly. The white cups are supposed to be temporary until the new vendor comes onboard.

Not sure what the holdup is but as the Illy relationship shows us, bringing a supply chain online at 'airline scale' takes time ...
Old Apr 7, 2016, 2:41 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Those to-go cups are so small. I actually bring my own 20oz to-go cup with me . Especially since Fresh Poo is still on board

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.