FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Exclusive opportunity at Newark: "Help Us Transform Our Business Class Service" (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1716265-exclusive-opportunity-newark-help-us-transform-our-business-class-service.html)

BigPoppaCO Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Exclusive opportunity at Newark: "Help Us Transform Our Business Class Service"

Did anyone else get this?

You’re one of our most valued customers, and your perspective on the United travel experience matters a lot to us. We would like to invite you to apply for an opportunity to take part in an exclusive experience that will help us transform our business class service.

If selected, you’ll participate in a simulated flight on board a 767-400 aircraft at Newark Liberty International Airport. Available dates and times are listed below:

· Tuesday, November 3: 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, November 3: 4:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 4: 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 4: 4:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.

If interested, please fill out this survey to see if you qualify.

If you are selected, a member of our team will contact you directly with more details. All food, parking and car service will be provided by United.

Please reply at your earliest convenience. Availability is limited, so please accept our apologies if we are unable to accommodate your preferred time slot.

Thank you for your business and continued loyalty. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to this event, and on board a United flight soon.

Sincerely,

Maria A. Walter -- Managing Director, Product Development and Brand Strategy

Maria A. Walter
Managing Director, Product Development and Brand Strategy
United Airlines

enviroian Oct 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by BigPoppaCO (Post 25554577)
Did anyone else get this?

You’re one of our most valued customers, and your perspective on the United travel experience matters a lot to us. We would like to invite you to apply for an opportunity to take part in an exclusive experience that will help us transform our business class service.

If selected, you’ll participate in a simulated flight on board a 767-400 aircraft at Newark Liberty International Airport. Available dates and times are listed below:

· Tuesday, November 3: 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, November 3: 4:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 4: 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 4: 4:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.

If interested, please fill out this survey to see if you qualify.

If you are selected, a member of our team will contact you directly with more details. All food, parking and car service will be provided by United.

Please reply at your earliest convenience. Availability is limited, so please accept our apologies if we are unable to accommodate your preferred time slot.

Thank you for your business and continued loyalty. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to this event, and on board a United flight soon.

Sincerely,

Maria A. Walter -- Managing Director, Product Development and Brand Strategy

Maria A. Walter
Managing Director, Product Development and Brand Strategy
United Airlines

Wow! How cool. No, didn't get this. I wonder if it's only targeted to local EWR elites? I'd give anything to go!

Screw the crappy pita chips. If I get this and get selected I will be very happy.

LordHamster Oct 12, 2015 4:54 pm

If I had nothing to do and was EWR based, I'd probably give it a shot.

Mike Jacoubowsky Oct 12, 2015 5:18 pm

In my mind I have to separate this from thinking it would be something like Disney's Star Tours.

But yes, if it was local to me, I'd have to do it. Just to see.

olouie Oct 12, 2015 5:20 pm

5.5. hours hm....

Eadward Oct 12, 2015 5:20 pm

I got one asking to take a simulated international business class flight. Filled out the survey. Will see. However they require an NDA for participants.

ExtonUS Oct 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by olouie (Post 25554911)
5.5. hours hm....

Sounds cool though I am jealous!

RobOnLI Oct 12, 2015 5:31 pm

I got the same email from them a year ago when they did this in SEA. I replied and gave my preferred times and never heard a thing back from them -- not even to tell me I didn't get in!

-RM

bob_the_d Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm

been flying out of EWR for almost a decade, spend 25-40K/year, i never get any MP promotions or invitations to anything like this. bah. take pictures for me, i'll be lurking from home.

dmurphynj Oct 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Hoping for an invite as an EWR 1K ... Ya listening UA Insider?

1kBill Oct 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by bob_the_d (Post 25554972)
...take pictures for me, i'll be lurking from home.

I'm guessing participants will be required to sign non-disclosure documents.

Eadward Oct 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by 1kBill (Post 25555079)
I'm guessing participants will be required to sign non-disclosure documents.

Yes. NDA required.

SAPriorityTag Oct 12, 2015 6:44 pm

I received an invite...EWR/PHL centrally-located PLAT here. I found the survey questions to be interesting. :D

aacharya Oct 12, 2015 6:47 pm

I'd love an offer like that. Oh well...

PsiFighter37 Oct 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Nada for this Platinum EWR-based flyer. Hope it's a good experience (if you get picked!)