Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Eff. 7 Oct. 2015 - First Alcoholic Drink in Economy free for GS and 1K.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2015, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dmodemd
Originally Posted by dmodemd
Finally official!

"We now offer Global Services and 1K Premiers sitting in Economy a complimentary alcoholic beverage, plus free wine and beer for all Economy customers on long-haul international flights. "

https://unitedairtime.com/our-storie...des-from-2015/
See this thread for further confirmation and expansion to include food item:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1740529-complimentary-food-beverage-global-services-1k-members-when-seated-economy.html
Print Wikipost

Eff. 7 Oct. 2015 - First Alcoholic Drink in Economy free for GS and 1K.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2016, 4:12 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Quite often I fly on United Express because it's my only option. I have never had a problem with the free drink. As a matter afact I ask for a double and have never been denied. I don't pull the DYKWIA. I simply show them my boarding pass and assure them that if there is any kind of problem ,I would be more than happy to pay for the drinks when we land.
Old Jan 22, 2016, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Quite often I fly on United Express because it's my only option. I have never had a problem with the free drink. As a matter afact I ask for a double and have never been denied. I don't pull the DYKWIA. I simply show them my boarding pass and assure them that if there is any kind of problem ,I would be more than happy to pay for the drinks when we land.
They should roll out a new perk at the 16MM level: Unlimited free drinks!
Old Jan 22, 2016, 8:45 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As UA Insider has confirmed the drink policy and announced the free economy food item for 1Ks, seems best to focus the discussion in that thread, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...d-economy.html and close this one down.

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.