Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Best practices / experiences for making claims based on Israel Aviation Services Law

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 31, 2016, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Israeli Aviation Services Law - English version

United - Rights established under Israeli Aviation Services Law (Compensation and Assistance for Flight Cancellation and Change of Conditions), 5772-2012 (“Aviation Services Law”) (2012)

United - Rights established under Israeli Aviation Services Law (Compensation and Assistance for Flight Cancellation and Change of Conditions), 5772-2012 (“Aviation Services Law”) (09/2016 version)

Israeli Aviation Services Law

Denied boarding or cancellation or delay

Israeli Aviation Services Law (IASL) requires airlines to provide notice if you are denied boarding or if your flight is canceled or delayed for at least two hours. Ask the check-in counter or boarding gate for the text stating your rights, particularly with regard to compensation and assistance. Please refer to United’s Contract of Carriage for the general terms and conditions applying to your transportation.
Print Wikipost

Best practices / experiences for making claims based on Israel Aviation Services Law

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2019, 9:42 am

Hey Everyone

As same issue happened to my wife June 26th on a new Dreamliner (787-10) from TLV to EWR and flight has been delayed by 25 hours,
She has been taken down of the plane before take off, and returned home, due to a mechanical problem and an alternative flight has been offered only 25 hours later.
United of course denied the claim and offered a 200 USD Voucher.

I was wondering, has anyone managed to get the 3120 ILS that should be granted according to the Israeli Law?
If so, in which means? Filed a lawsuit? Used a company for that (shame to pay 30% or more)
The law is quite straightforward on such case, why are they doing it an hard case and try to get out of paying compensation.
Might turn to economic media if they don't cooperate soon.

Best Regards,

Simon
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:39 pm
J S

UA91 delayed 16 hours (6/29), Israeli compensation law?

UA91 was delayed 16 hours on 6/29 because half of the toilets were not working. The crew refused to fly and then timed out.

I know that Israel has a law providing mandatory compensation for significant delays (similar to the EU law). Has anyone successfully claimed from UA under the law?

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 1, 2022 at 12:42 pm Reason: Moved to subject thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.