Community
Wiki Posts
Search

upgrade (GPU/RPU) balance page?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP Plat MM, *G;Global Entry; Hertz, Budget; Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
Question upgrade (GPU/RPU) balance page?

I cannot find the page in my MP account on UA's site which shows
my upgrade balance?

Is that gone, hidden when you are no longer Plat/1K (only Gold since Jan :-()

I thought some of my upgrades had longer expiry times but I cannot check anymore now
Old Mar 3, 2015, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
After logging in this information is shown in the range/yellow box on the right titled, "MileagePlus account summary."
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by matjes
I cannot find the page in my MP account on UA's site which shows
my upgrade balance?

Is that gone, hidden when you are no longer Plat/1K (only Gold since Jan :-()

I thought some of my upgrades had longer expiry times but I cannot check anymore now
All GPUs/RPUs now have an uniform expiration date - 01/31 of 2 years later after you earned them. For example, you earned a RPUs in 2014. It will be expired on 01/31/16.

Based on reports here, UA allows extensions only if you maintain the same level of status.

If you drop to 1P, then you can assume they are all expired.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP Plat MM, *G;Global Entry; Hertz, Budget; Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
The last transaction in Jan was a GPU redeposit, and now I don't see anything.

I dropped to Gold...

Are GPUs/RPUs recorded in paper balance (or email) somewhere so I can go look at past records for their expiration date?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, KF
Hi - I'm afraid you may be out of luck. If you earned gold in 2014, that means your GPUs/RPUs must have been earned in calendar year 2013 when you were a 1K, and they would have expired Jan. 31, 2015.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:17 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by matjes
The last transaction in Jan was a GPU redeposit, and now I don't see anything....
Likely was 31 Jan 2015 expiration gpu.
Since you earned less then 75K PQM in 2015, unless something very unusual occurred, you would have not had any GPUs or RPUs with an expiration past Jan 2015 -- so any you had got used or expired and you would not have any now.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
I made Platinum today and don't see any location for RPU balances. Where can I find it on the new United website?
Old Dec 1, 2015, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by ToneDaBass
I made Platinum today and don't see any location for RPU balances. Where can I find it on the new United website?
There might be a short lag. No more than a day. Two, at most (assuming everything works as it is supposed to...). When you log in, that box that shows your account summary will include additionally the RPU count.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 8:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
There might be a short lag. No more than a day. Two, at most (assuming everything works as it is supposed to...). When you log in, that box that shows your account summary will include additionally the RPU count.
Ahhh yes, they show up now. Thank you for the helpful comment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.