Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Ouch - Freddie Awards diss UA pretty badly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ouch - Freddie Awards diss UA pretty badly

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2015, 3:22 pm

Programs: 6 year GS, now 2MM Jeff-ugee, *wood LTPlt, SkyPeso PLT
Originally Posted by PolarRoute
I am not surprised people are unhappy, given the low number of program miles you earn for your flights on United.
United is the ugly girl, she has to give things away for people to put up with her less than considerable charm and deportment. People who signed on for the stuff, find themselves hitched to the ugly girl, and they are no longer gett'n anything for having stood by her when their friends left to be with the cool girls.
Old May 6, 2015, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by spin88
United is the ugly girl, she has to give things away for people to put up with her less than considerable charm and deportment. People who signed on for the stuff, find themselves hitched to the ugly girl, and they are no longer gett'n anything for having stood by her when their friends left to be with the cool girls.
Lol. Is one of the pretty girls, AA?
Old May 6, 2015, 6:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50 UA1k 2MM AA EXP Royal Ambassador SPG Platinum
the collapse of UA awards has also hurt UA. ?? Jeff give us back some reward seats.
Old May 6, 2015, 8:22 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
UA customer service is what has caused people NOT to vote or participate in surveys. Amazing to see how quickly this airline has gone downhill. As far as people who fly WN - I fly them for business. Why? I get from point A to point B with a smile, bags checked (and show up) for no fees, an apology when things go wrong and refunds without a hassle. It isn't rocket science to understand why people (who are not GS) are no longer fans - UA just could care less about their customer. Good for their stock price but not for passenger loyalty imo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.