Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Survey re Learning about Travel Choices

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Survey re Learning about Travel Choices

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 3:02 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
The phone rang after the first couple pages.
It wasn't that long of a survey - 10 minutes tops. ^
(OT pet peeve -- surveys that claim they are 10 minutes when in reality they are closer to 30 mins )
Old Apr 17, 2015, 3:05 pm

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
It looked like it was trending towards long.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: UAL 1K MM
There have been several surveys lately that look quite similar. I stopped at the third especially since they want me to go back to my travel log and tell them how many segments I've flown. Time suddenly became better spent elsewhere.
Old May 14, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: None - previously UA
Promo in response to survey

I got this in response to filling out the survey.

For a limited time, you can earn promotional bonus miles at 4x the fare.

Thank you for sharing your opinions on the survey we recently sent. Your feedback is important and will help us improve your experience with United®.

As a valued MileagePlus member, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to earn promotional bonus award miles equal to four times the fare* on tickets purchased from United. Simply register for this promotion, book your flight and fly.

■ Register by May 31, 2015

■ Book your travel by July 31, 2015

■ Complete travel between May 1, 2015 and July 31, 2015

Eh not really interested.

Last edited by escapefromphl; May 14, 2015 at 10:01 am
Old May 14, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
I got this in response to filling out the survey.

For a limited time, you can earn promotional bonus miles at 4x the fare.
[I]
Thank you for sharing your opinions on the survey we recently sent. Your feedback is important and will help us improve your experience with United®.

As a valued MileagePlus member, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to earn promotional bonus award miles equal to four times the fare* on tickets purchased from United. Simply register for this promotion, book your flight and fly.
Whenever I get these promos they tend to only credit for B or M up, which means they're practically useless for me having to book lowest available economy fare only

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.