Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2017, 10:50 am

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by EmailKid
A little OT, but it would have probably been faster and easier to reduce size of Jpg file than all the converting @:-)
Unfortunately I am very technologically challenged. In other words I have no idea how to do this.

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
This just happened to me again on another flight where the upgrade had come through but on the longer leg and they cancelled the flight UA 935 LHR-LAX at 9.20am.

They had moved me to the afternoon flight which I did not want, and interestingly enough showed as the same flight number (UA 935)

However, they had also put me on the LHR-SFO morning flight connecting to SFO-SAN which is what I wanted and I asked about the upgrade. They told me I could use a GPU and I asked why my successful upgrade did not stick. She said there was no record of the upgrade on the flight. I informed her I had a screen shot and she told me that there was nothing in the records.

This issue has happened to me twice now within a couple of months and I had never experienced this before. Do not know what has happened to the IT systems but take a screen shot before the system wipes the history when there has been a schedule change.
Excerpt of e-mail from UA "In reviewing the history of your reservation, I do not see a confirmed "R" class, only waitlists. The attachments that you sent say either that the segment is not confirmed or it's on a waitlist. The attachment's do not indicate a confirmed seat. If and when the upgrade clears the waitlist, you will receive a receipt and Itinerary with confirmed space. My apologies for any confusion this situation may have created."

I see "R Polaris business class" for my original flight on UA935 at 9.20am, but due to the change in the schedule the segment no longer exists. The revised schedule segment does indeed show "R class was requested" for UA935 at 1.45pm. There are the subsequent segments LAX-SAN (more than one) that are also "R class requested". I have not attached those screen shots here.

I had an upgrade come through the day before yesterday for another flight for August 3, 2017 and no seat was allocated to me until I went into the system yesterday and chose a seat so on the basis of the UA e-mail that upgrade was not successful until I had a seat. I did receive the e-mail notification, but no revised itinerary so on that basis I am not even sure the upgrade is valid based on the UA e-mail:

Very annoyed, as having the screen shot is apparently irrelevant to UA. UA IT systems really do not work well based on my experiences over the past couple of months.

(Don't misunderstand me I know screen shots can manipulated (trust me students try it on all the time) but I for one actually do not know how to do this.)
Attached Images  

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 15, 2017 at 1:40 am Reason: repaired post
Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
I see "R Polaris business class" for my original flight on UA935 at 9.20am, but due to the change in the schedule the segment no longer exists.
Immediately above the waitlisted R segment is the confirmed W segment. I don't think you were ever upgraded. I think what happened is that the original flight had a minor schedule change -- note that the arrival times into LAX differ -- and this wasn't picked up properly by your waitlisted segment. This is completely separate from the schedule change to a 1:45 PM departure.

The way this works behind the scenes is that your record has multiple entries for the same flight; one for the confirmed segment and one for the waitlisted segment. The front-end attempts to combine these into a single record for display purposes, but it can only do that when they're exactly the same. The schedule change system doesn't seem to update waitlisted segments reliably.

So, your flight first had an arrival time change, which resulted in splitting the display of the confirmed W and waitlisted R segments, and it then got removed from the schedule entirely, leading to your new W seat on the 1:45 PM departure. That process does seem to have noticed that you had an outstanding GPU, hence 'R class requested.'

I agree that it's an extremely confusing display, but I also think that what UA is telling you is accurate. If your upgrade had processed, the original flight in W class would have been removed from the record, and you wouldn't have the red "This flight segment cannot be confirmed" banner on the R segment.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:44 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jsloan
Immediately above the waitlisted R segment is the confirmed W segment. I don't think you were ever upgraded. I think what happened is that the original flight had a minor schedule change -- note that the arrival times into LAX differ -- and this wasn't picked up properly by your waitlisted segment. This is completely separate from the schedule change to a 1:45 PM departure.

The way this works behind the scenes is that your record has multiple entries for the same flight; one for the confirmed segment and one for the waitlisted segment. The front-end attempts to combine these into a single record for display purposes, but it can only do that when they're exactly the same. The schedule change system doesn't seem to update waitlisted segments reliably.

So, your flight first had an arrival time change, which resulted in splitting the display of the confirmed W and waitlisted R segments, and it then got removed from the schedule entirely, leading to your new W seat on the 1:45 PM departure. That process does seem to have noticed that you had an outstanding GPU, hence 'R class requested.'

I agree that it's an extremely confusing display, but I also think that what UA is telling you is accurate. If your upgrade had processed, the original flight in W class would have been removed from the record, and you wouldn't have the red "This flight segment cannot be confirmed" banner on the R segment.
I had a similar predicament with last weekend's sked change with the exact same wording "This flight segment cannot be confirmed" but it turned out that there was R space, and I had been (or more accurately was able to be) upgraded as soon as the agent re-synced the ticket.

The combination of an upgrade clearing during a sked change blows SHARE's mind, and it cannot process the upgrade until the ticket is re-synced.

Now, there could be a situation when there is a sked change and no R space opens up, in which case the re-sync yields a return to the wait list. But there can also be simultaneous sked change and upgrade availability that can only be resolved by an agent re-syncing.
Old Jul 14, 2017, 2:45 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
This is the way UA is posting schedule changes of late (if you had an UG requested). It's a bit confusing and looks like the old segment cleared and when replaced by the new the UG was not carried over! Once you accept the change all works in the back end to apply the UG request, however the old segment still shows with the red notice that the segment can't be waitlisted. You need to call in to have them clean that item up. All in all confusing and no UG!
Old Jul 14, 2017, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
This. I have a reservation in a similar state - after being pieced together in the most manual way imaginable, the system utterly gives up at rendering it and just shows an extra segment (similar to yours) with fare class R and "This segment is waitlisted".

In the screenshot OP posted, you can see that "This segment cannot be confirmed" on the R class segment. If it was ever confirmed, I think it would be in UA's records.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:11 pm

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
I have a 35 min connection change on a layover. Is UA generally pretty good about waiving change fee on these types of things if I pay add collect for a different date and/or destination?
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by dparkinson
I have a 35 min connection change on a layover. Is UA generally pretty good about waiving change fee on these types of things if I pay add collect for a different date and/or destination?
If your connection falls below the MCT for your transfer point, then you shouldn't have to pay anything to change to a legal connection. 35 minutes sounds below most MCT's for UA hubs.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by transportprof
If your connection falls below the MCT for your transfer point, then you shouldn't have to pay anything to change to a legal connection. 35 minutes sounds below most MCT's for UA hubs.
It's still legal. Goes from a 2 hour connect to a 75 minute connect. Was going to use the two hours to run to the outlets by O'Hare, hence why I'd be willing to pay add collect if they waive fee.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:45 pm

It's still legal. Goes from a 2 hour connect to a 75 minute connect. Was going to use the two hours to run to the outlets by O'Hare, hence why I'd be willing to pay add collect if they waive fee.
If your schedule changed by over 30 minutes, they should also allow you to change the relevant segment for no fee, even if you remain above MCT.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you explain that you had specifically selected the longer connection -- they don't really need to know the reason why -- and that this change materially shortens it, you can probably get someone to make a change to extend the layover. Is there another suitable flight? Forget add collect -- if there's another set of flights that work and there's space available, they can put you onto those flights. But, the more it sounds like you're trying to 'game' the system, the less likely you are to get what you want.

Let's assume you're flying DTW->ORD->AUS. Here are some example alternatives:

DTW->ORD->later AUS -- likely no problem
DTW->ORD->IAH->AUS -- likely no problem
DTW->ORD->SAT -- only if there are no reasonable flights to AUS
DTW->ORD->HNL -- unlikely, even with add collect
DTW->ORD->AUS, previous / next day -- possible, but easiest if there are no other alternatives available

Look up what you'd like, and be prepared to HUCA.

BTW -- the specific language in the schedule change policy refers to the scheduled departure or arrival time changing by "30 minutes or more." Since I doubt the 35 minutes came from United deciding to fly more slowly , that might be the place to start your discussion.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:55 pm

If you explain that you had specifically selected the longer connection -- they don't really need to know the reason why -- and that this change materially shortens it, you can probably get someone to make a change to extend the layover. Is there another suitable flight? Forget add collect -- if there's another set of flights that work and there's space available, they can put you onto those flights. But, the more it sounds like you're trying to 'game' the system, the less likely you are to get what you want.

Let's assume you're flying DTW->ORD->AUS. Here are some example alternatives:

DTW->ORD->later AUS -- likely no problem
DTW->ORD->IAH->AUS -- likely no problem
DTW->ORD->SAT -- only if there are no reasonable flights to AUS
DTW->ORD->HNL -- unlikely, even with add collect
DTW->ORD->AUS, previous / next day -- possible, but easiest if there are no other alternatives available

Look up what you'd like, and be prepared to HUCA.

BTW -- the specific language in the schedule change policy refers to the scheduled departure or arrival time changing by "30 minutes or more." Since I doubt the 35 minutes came from United deciding to fly more slowly , that might be the place to start your discussion.
Very helpful. Here's the details (not actual cities but close stand ins)
Flying LAX-ORD-IAD-MAD
LAX-ORD is now departing LAX 10 later
ORD-IAD is now departing ORD 25 earlier
IAD-MAD is now actually a 24 hour layover instead of 23h25m

What I'd like to do is book a LAX-ORD r/t for my original travel dates (new ticket) and use original ticket for LAX-HAM the following week. Add collect is about 50-100 dollars, which I'm totally down to pay.

I'm guessing this is HUACA but trying to figure out how much HUACA. Really it seems like I need to avoid documentation during HUACA which is going to be impossible as soon as it goes to a supervisor, so seeing if this is something possible on the agent level or if it's going to a lead no matter what.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Did your connection go below MCT (generally 60 minutes internationally and 45 min domestically) if so then yes they should change the flight, however unless you have the first flight out that morning from your origination, however with such a small change they will probably not rebook your date and 99% guaranteed they will not rebook your destination
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:37 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by transportprof
IIRC the MCT at IAH is 35 minutes. I've certainly been offered those, including to Int'l destinations

And no, didn't take it and waited extra couple of hours - this is UA we're talking
Old Jul 25, 2017, 10:26 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM
Originally Posted by EmailKid
IIRC the MCT at IAH is 35 minutes. I've certainly been offered those, including to Int'l destinations

And no, didn't take it and waited extra couple of hours - this is UA we're talking
What was the OP's flight connection? MCT for IAH varies from 35 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes:

Code:
STANDARD.D/D...D/I...I/D...I/I.
ONLINE    .45  1.00  1.00  1.15
OFFLINE   .45  1.00  1.00  1.15
** OR * ARE ALL
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 2940 - 2949 YEG - BPT 
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 2940 - 2949 YEG - BPT 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 ALL - BPT 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 ALL - BPT 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .35 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - A  
  TRM E  - A  
  TRM A  - B  
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DD   .35 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - A  
  TRM E  - A  
  TRM A  - B  
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DD   .35 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - A  
  TRM E  - A  
  TRM A  - B  
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DD   .35 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - A  
  TRM E  - A  
  TRM A  - B  
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 2940 - 2949 ALL - BPT 
UA-UA DD   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 2940 - 2949 ALL - BPT 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DD  1.00 FLT 2940 - 2949 - FLT    1 - 2839 BPT - ALL 
UA-UA DD  1.00 FLT 2940 - 2949 - FLT 3160 - 6384 BPT - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .30 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .30 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .30 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DD   .30 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DD SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 
  BERMUDA - BAHAMAS  
  BAHAMAS - BERMUDA  
  BELIZE - BERMUDA  
  CANADA - CANADA  
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 8015 - 8714 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 8015 - 8714 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 8015 - 8714 - FLT    1 - 2839 
UA-UA DD   .45 FLT 8015 - 8714 - FLT 3250 - 6548 
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 TRM C  - A  
UA-UA DD   .40 TRM E  - A  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM A  - B  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM C  - B  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DD   .40 TRM A  - C  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM B  - C  
UA-UA DD   .40 TRM A  - D  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM B  - D  
UA-UA DD   .40 TRM A  - E  
UA-UA DD   .35 TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DD   .30 
UA-UA DI SUP   FLT 6385 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 YEG - HAV 
  TRM A  - C  
UA-UA DI SUP   FLT 6385 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 YEG - HAV 
  TRM B  - C  
UA-UA DI SUP   FLT 6385 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 ALL - HAV 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI   .35 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DI   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DI   .35 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DI   .40 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DI   .35 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DI   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DI   .35 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM C  - B  
  TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DI   .40 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
  TRM A  - C  
  TRM B  - C  
  TRM A  - D  
  TRM B  - D  
  TRM A  - E  
  TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 AUA - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 NAS - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .30 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .30 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .30 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DI   .30 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 YEG - ALL 
UA-UA DI SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 
  BERMUDA - ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  
  BERMUDA - BELIZE  
  BERMUDA - UNITED KINGDOM  
  BERMUDA - CAYMAN ISLANDS  
  BERMUDA - TURKS AND CAICOS ISL  
  BERMUDA - VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI  
  BAHAMAS - BELIZE  
  BAHAMAS - UNITED KINGDOM  
  BELIZE - ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT    1 - 2839 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 2839 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI   .45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI  1.00 FLT 8015 - 8714 - FLT    1 - 2119 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI  1.00 FLT 8015 - 8714 - FLT 3250 - 6548 
  CANADA - ALL   
UA-UA DI SUP   FLT 8015 - 8714 - FLT 6549 - 9999 
UA-UA DI  1.00 FLT 2940 - 2949 - ALL  BPT - ALL 
UA-UA DI  1.00 ALL  - FLT 6599 - 6748 
UA-UA DI   .50 ALL  - FLT 8715 - 9614 
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM B  - A  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM A  - B  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM C  - B  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM E  - B  
UA-UA DI   .40 TRM A  - C  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM B  - C  
UA-UA DI   .40 TRM A  - D  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM B  - D  
UA-UA DI   .40 TRM A  - E  
UA-UA DI   .35 TRM B  - E  
UA-UA DI   .30 
UA-UA ID SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT 6385 - 9998 HAV - ALL 
  ALL - CANADA  
UA-UA ID SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 
  ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - BERMUDA  
  ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - BELIZE  
  BELIZE - BERMUDA  
  BELIZE - BAHAMAS  
  UNITED KINGDOM - ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  
  UNITED KINGDOM - BERMUDA  
  UNITED KINGDOM - BAHAMAS  
  CAYMAN ISLANDS - BERMUDA  
  TURKS AND CAICOS ISL - BERMUDA  
  VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI - BERMUDA  
UA-UA ID SUP   FLT 6549 - 9999 - FLT 8015 - 8714 
UA-UA ID  1.30 ALL  - FLT 2940 - 2949 ALL - BPT 
UA-UA ID  1.30 TRM ** - A  
UA-UA ID  1.25 TRM ** - B  
UA-UA ID  1.20 
**-UA ID  1.30 
UA-UA II  1.15 ALL  - FLT 7937 
UA-UA II  1.10 FLT    1 - 6384 - FLT    1 - 6384 ALL - HAV 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT 6385 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 ALL - HAV 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT 6385 - 9998 HAV - ALL 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - FLT    1 - 9998 
  ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - BELIZE  
  ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - UNITED KINGDOM  
  BAHAMAS - UNITED KINGDOM  
  BELIZE - ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  
  BELIZE - CAYMAN ISLANDS  
  BELIZE - TURKS AND CAICOS ISL  
  BELIZE - VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI  
  UNITED KINGDOM - ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA  
  UNITED KINGDOM - CAYMAN ISLANDS  
  UNITED KINGDOM - TURKS AND CAICOS ISL  
  UNITED KINGDOM - VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI  
  CAYMAN ISLANDS - BELIZE  
  CAYMAN ISLANDS - UNITED KINGDOM  
  MEXICO - MEXICO  
  TURKS AND CAICOS ISL - BELIZE  
  TURKS AND CAICOS ISL - UNITED KINGDOM  
  VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI - BELIZE  
  VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITI - UNITED KINGDOM  
UA-UA II  1.20 FLT 8715 - 9614 - FLT 3160 - 6384 TRM ** - A  
UA-UA II  1.20 FLT 8715 - 9614 - FLT 3160 - 6384 TRM ** - B  
UA-UA II  1.45 FLT    1 - 2839 - FLT 6599 - 6728 
UA-UA II  1.45 FLT 3160 - 6384 - FLT 6599 - 6728 
UA-UA II  1.45 FLT 6599 - 6728 - FLT    1 - 2839 
UA-UA II  1.45 FLT 6599 - 6728 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
UA-UA II  1.15 FLT 8015 - 9589 - FLT    1 - 2839 
UA-UA II  1.15 FLT 8015 - 9589 - FLT 3160 - 6384 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT 6549 - 8714 - FLT 8715 - 9614 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT 8715 - 9614 - FLT 6549 - 8714 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT 8715 - 9614 - FLT 9590 - 9999 
UA-UA II SUP   FLT 9590 - 9999 - FLT 8715 - 9614 
UA-UA II  1.10 
**-UA II SUP   ALL  - FLT    1 - 9998 ALL - HAV 
**-UA II  1.45 ALL  - FLT 6599 - 6728 
UA-** II SUP   FLT    1 - 9998 - ALL  HAV - ALL
Old Jul 27, 2017, 6:10 am

I apologize if this has been covered, I looked through most of the thread and Wiki and couldn't find an answer.

I have a international itinerary coming up next March, which I purchased by credit card. I currently have no status with United. On my way to my destination have 5 segments. On my return trip I have 3. 2 of my layovers are roughly 22-23.5 hours each. All segments are G class fares. 2 of my segments are on partner airlines (ANA and Cathay Dragon). Everything was booked directly with United. I'm thinking there's a decent chance at some point that United will do a schedule change.

If United makes changes to my schedule (30 min+), am I able to change one of my "long layovers" to a stopover for no extra fees?

Thank You

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.