Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

GS 2015 -- No Word Yet / Still waiting / Why?

Old Dec 19, 2014, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This thread is for those that have not received affirmative notification of 2015 GS notification. So far appears to be only renewals and not new qualifiers. Question about how and when further selections will be made and posting of status for feedback is appropriate for this thread.
For checking 2015 elite status and membership kit shipment status, see mystatus.united.con
For posting actual GS notifications please use Global Services 2015 Notifications (ONLY)

For general discussion of GS benefits and what is need for qualification, please use Consolidated Global Services Thread - Qualifications, Benefits and Q & A [2015]

This multi-thread approach is because a few members have asked for this separation to see if some trends / criteria for section can be determined.
Print Wikipost

GS 2015 -- No Word Yet / Still waiting / Why?

Old Jan 29, 2015, 8:27 am

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
I've seen you posting in multiple threads about this (FT no-no), but haven't seen your stats. Since you're making such a stink, please give us some evidence that you're at least in the neighborhood...
Sorry, I rarely post on FT so if I broke "protocol" my apologies. It's a tough pill to swallow after 5 years of having it so I am sure you can understand my emotion. Let's just say I did not quite make the renewal threshold per a GS rep, but were still in reconsideration mode for my request which they said is backlogged. Anyways, while inquiring with MP on not yet receiving 2015 credentials via email for 2015 1K, they told me per my profile on 1/13 GS extended a GS challenge via email (never received) - same criteria as all others. So with that said, I sign off FT on this topic. To all that earned GS, congrats and enjoy! I hope in May I re-join the club again! It really is a great program!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.