Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this flight being discontinued?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2014, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Is this flight being discontinued?

I booked a family member on an itinerary which connects to UA 927 from ORD to RSW on 3-13-2015. I am concerned that the flight may be in the process of being eliminated. It still shows up on the united.com when I search by timetable, but it doesn't show up as an option to be booked when I try to make a mock booking. I know that the seat map isn't the most accurate way to determine the flight load, but when I look at her reservation, the majority of the seats of the plane are available so I don't think it's sold out.

Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 1:19 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by a7800
... UA 927 from ORD to RSW on 3-13-2015. ....
Still in the schedule / timetable. However inventory is 0s across the board. Hence no availability. The flight the next week - same day and time is available.

This sounds like it could be a spring break thing and some group has booked all available seats.
Another reason could be a aircraft change. I would doubt a route cancellation when all the other days are still available.
Old Dec 9, 2014, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Still in the schedule / timetable. However inventory is 0s across the board. Hence no availability. The flight the next week - same day and time is available.

This sounds like it could be a spring break thing and some group has booked all available seats.
Another reason could be a aircraft change. I would doubt a route cancellation when all the other days are still available.
Thanks for the response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.