Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking from CMH to EBB

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
Booking from CMH to EBB

So, I can't seem to figure out how to make my flight booking without two bookings. I am trying to go CMH - IAD - DXB - EBB. United doesn't fly to EBB at all. DXB - EBB would be Emirates.

How do I get this on one PNR? I can't even get Kayak or Egencia to line it up and offer me a price.

I realize that Emirates isn't Star Alliance but DXB seems to be as far as I can get on UA.

If anyone has done downline USA to EBB (Uganda) I would appreciate the help.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 10:20 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Akulashark
So, I can't seem to figure out how to make my flight booking without two bookings. I am trying to go CMH - IAD - DXB - EBB. United doesn't fly to EBB at all. DXB - EBB would be Emirates.

How do I get this on one PNR? I can't even get Kayak or Egencia to line it up and offer me a price.

I realize that Emirates isn't Star Alliance but DXB seems to be as far as I can get on UA.

If anyone has done downline USA to EBB (Uganda) I would appreciate the help.
Try SN from BRU or ET.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 10:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OP, did you try the UA site? I just tried it and had no problem pulling up many flights CMH-EBB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.