Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

my WORST red-eye flight experience ever!! SFO - DFW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

my WORST red-eye flight experience ever!! SFO - DFW

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:03 pm

Programs: UA GS; Marriott Plat; IHG Plat Amb
+1 for noise canceling headphones and an eye mask... and avoiding short-haul red eyes
Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by CALMSP
being outside the range for DTV, you cant fault UA for that. If the pre-loaded video was not working, thats another story.
DTV and pre-loaded video worked - I was on the EWR-BQN earlier that night.....it was a MR
Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Looking forward to taking this flight on Monday!
Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eltdog
I asked one of the flight attendants if they turn the lights off since its a night flight, but they said the other flight attendant wanted to keep them turned on. Then they came back and told me that an email was sent out recently that they had to keep the cabin lights on the entire flight for safety.
Might be true:

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...ain?id=6113142
Old Sep 12, 2014, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by 787fan
should've taken the 6pm or the 6am choices instead of anything overnight
not when you work until 6pm...6am flight is useless when i can already get where i need to be at 1am.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K AA EXP
Originally Posted by Daze
Using 15 drink coupons in what would have been about an hour and a half means the FA gave you about 7 rounds of drinks. Pretty good service. Plus that might have had something to do with why it took an hour and a half to get to the car.
LOL. I always order a double. I drank 6 drinks and my friend drank the rest. She only had to come 3 times max after service started. I used all drink coupons so she didn't have to mess with the credit card in the dark. On flights with Baileys, I drink Vodka with Bailey on the rocks, since Bailey is so weak. I usually always drink out the Baileys on the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.