A Tardy Partner Confirmation Number PNR

Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
You should be able to pull up the EVA reservation and select seats on the TG website (using the TG confirm).
Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: hardly any
Thanks one and all!

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and, especially, your experiences. In the end, the TG confirm served double duty as the BR confirm. My ticket number + BR id info got me into Manage My Reservation. Easy from there.

Thanks also for the discussion; I learned a bit from your comments.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:14 pm

Programs: nada
Just FYI and reminder to all--it is not uncommon for several carriers to share an Amadeus PNR. I have an upcoming trip that involves CA, SQ, NZ, TG, and OZ. When I asked for PNRs at booking they gave me a couple and then told me they had one but no airline associated with it--both TG and OZ used it, and maybe SQ too.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:18 pm

LH, SQ, TG, OZ, BR, SK, OS, LO, SA, and MS all use Amadeus. One confirmation will be useable for all .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.