Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How to Find the Status of a Flight from Several Weeks Ago?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:06 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat

I know people have access to flight info beyond what's available on united.com.

I went to flightaware.com, and their info only goes back 2 weeks. This was about 3 weeks ago.

If anyone can help me get the flight status of a UA flight from about 3 weeks ago (where I can print/scan it), I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
What flight and date? If you register with FlightAware you can see more history.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold

If you sign up for a free account on Flightaware, you can go back longer than 2 weeks. I think a month or two.

You can also sign up for a free account on Flightstats (flightstats.com) and get info back until about the mid 90s.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:28 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Thanks for the info...I didn't know about the free registration through FlightAware. (I always figured there was a fee).

Another FTer has PMed me about it and I gave him the flight info. I appreciate the info from both of the previous posters!
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
I went to flightaware.com, and their info only goes back 2 weeks. This was about 3 weeks ago.
Click on "More Past Flights" at the bottom of the activity log after you register for free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.