FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Pres Plus Flex Miles (How Long Does it Take for Them to Post?) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1576215-pres-plus-flex-miles-how-long-does-take-them-post.html)

WIRunner May 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Pres Plus Flex Miles (How Long Does it Take for Them to Post?)

I tried searching, but could not find anything recent.

We charged about $18k on the PPMC last month, my flex miles are still showing the same as they had last month. My RDMs did increase the appropriate amount.

Does anyone have an idea about how long it usually takes for the miles to post to my MP account?

edcho May 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by WIRunner (Post 22848078)
I tried searching, but could not find anything recent.

We charged about $18k on the PPMC last month, my flex miles are still showing the same as they had last month. My RDMs did increase the appropriate amount.

Does anyone have an idea about how long it usually takes for the miles to post to my MP account?

Usually about a week or two after my RDMs post for me but I haven't charged anything substantial to it for awhile.

ctroadwarrior May 11, 2014 5:15 pm

IME the Flex PQM's have been posting on about the 10th of the month AFTER you cross each $5000 threshold (which equals 1000 FPQM's)

TennisNoob May 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Few weeks and they will even send you an email saying " we've deposited PQM's and they have that long explanation about how you obtained them.

Has it been a month yet or no?

Weez_1000 May 12, 2014 8:59 am

Originally Posted by TennisNoob (Post 22849278)
Few weeks and they will even send you an email saying " we've deposited 's and they have that long explanation about how you obtained them.

Has it been a month yet or no?

Ive never received that email and chase isnt shy about sending me emails lol

WIRunner May 12, 2014 9:52 am

The RDMs posted about a week ago. I'll just keep waiting. We just haven't used the card that much in one month, and in the past I haven't noticed when they posted.

TennisNoob May 12, 2014 11:24 am

Well if 4 weeks have past, call up chase

The number is on the back of your presidential plus card.

Whatever you do, don't cancel the card lol

WIRunner May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by TennisNoob (Post 22851543)
Well if 4 weeks have past, call up chase

The number is on the back of your presidential plus card.

Whatever you do, don't cancel the card lol

I don't intend on canceling the card, for what we're using it for it is better than the other options that we have. (Our other card is a US Bank card that for the most part is useless after $125k is spend, which we hit in february.) The Avis Pres has come in handy more than once, and the cost of the lounge access isn't bad.

TennisNoob May 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by WIRunner (Post 22852128)
I don't intend on canceling the card, for what we're using it for it is better than the other options that we have. (Our other card is a US Bank card that for the most part is useless after $125k is spend, which we hit in february.) The Avis Pres has come in handy more than once, and the cost of the lounge access isn't bad.

BTW Make sure you signed up for the Hyatt Platinum Status match

Also once you get the Hyatt Platinum status, goto M-Life (Las Vegas MGM resorts) and you become M-Life Gold. So no more waiting at check in's and hotel buffet lines in Vegas.

Which Bank card is it for the up to 125k?

The MileagePlus Club Card gives you 1.5X Miles, so its a 50% mileage bonus. In exchange you don't receive PQM's. You do get club access and baggage. But the fact you don't get PQM's blow big big time.

exiled2tx May 13, 2014 5:03 am

my monthly statement closing date was typically the 14th of the month

I would get the flex PQMs normally the following Saturday - if the 14th was say a Thursday or Friday, it might be the following week

Once I figured out the pattern, they were pretty consistent month to month about when they credited things (last year, I probably got flex PQMs nine out of twelve months last year?)

wcj1 May 13, 2014 7:31 am

My boyfriend just got a flex email from Chase on May 8 and his corresponding RDMs posted on April 18.

controller1 May 13, 2014 7:49 am

Originally Posted by wcj1 (Post 22856288)
My boyfriend just got a flex email from Chase on May 8 and his corresponding RDMs posted on April 18.

My emails touting the earning of the Flex PQMs always lag the actual posting of the Flex PQMs by at least a couple of weeks.