Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trying to fly ORD-ICN with Asiana

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2014, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Trying to fly ORD-ICN with Asiana

Last year I flew with Asiana from ORD to ICN using UA miles. It was nice because UA normally doesn't have direct flights from ORD to ICN, and the food + crew service of Asiana is much better. I am trying to do this again this fall, but when I try to book with miles and look for direct flights, all I get is

! There are no nonstop flights available for this destination.

Anyone else run into this problem? I tried multiple dates but to no avail. I really do hope this is still possible. I would love to use my miles to fly Asiana rather than united.

If anyone knows what I can do please let me know!
Old Mar 29, 2014, 3:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome to FT, wookhuk!

What dates are you looking for? OZ only flies ORD-ICN on Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. However, it's also possible that they simply have no available award inventory for the dates you're checking.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Ah thank you for the welcome. Hopefully it is still available. I might have to check with united to see what is really going on.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by wookhuk
Ah thank you for the welcome. Hopefully it is still available. I might have to check with united to see what is really going on.
Please before contacting UA check SFO or JFK or other US destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.