Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why United flight experience is bad?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 3:36 am
Original Poster

Why United flight experience is bad?

I have traveled internationally quite a bit on both US and non US carriers but the service as well as the the plane itself is so bad compared to foreign carriers.

United and American have mostly old aircraft with small seat and no charging stations. What's worse is the senior citizen flight attendants who are so arrogant & condescending on these US carriers. The service is bad.

I have tried to avoid United & AA flight but sometimes you don't get seat in these foreign carriers who have respectful and helpful crews, better food & service and never arrogant.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 4:00 am

Programs: UA1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Million-Miler
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
I have traveled internationally quite a bit on both US and non US carriers but the service as well as the the plane itself is so bad compared to foreign carriers.

United and American have mostly old aircraft with small seat and no charging stations. What's worse is the senior citizen flight attendants who are so arrogant & condescending on these US carriers. The service is bad.

I have tried to avoid United & AA flight but sometimes you don't get seat in these foreign carriers who have respectful and helpful crews, better food & service and never arrogant.
Am I the only one getting tired of the same old rant?
Old Mar 27, 2014, 4:10 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by Lurch

Yes but that doesn't mean it isn't valid. Maybe UA should do something about it to shut everyone up? The only thing that is not valid is referencing the age of the FA's. LH and BA have many FA's in the same age group and do just fine on service, just a couple that come to mind. The difference is that the employee's and management take customer service and professionalism seriously and with UA I always get the feeling that people of that same mind set are in the minority in both groups.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Lurch
These petulant whines should be assigned their own permanent thread. Nothing worse that waking up an seeing the same old vexation every morning!
Old Mar 27, 2014, 4:56 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Sorry, but I don't see any possible meaningful or productive discussion that will come from this thread. Therefore, I think it best to close it.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United MileagePlus Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.